Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 4:59 PM Last edited by bellakenobi : 26th Nov 2017 at 6:31 PM.
Default [Japanese sim] Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
I started to made a sim of Misato, and I wish she'd look like a real person, like if there were a Evangelion live action, she would look like that.

So, what do you think I need to tweak on her face, so she looks more Japanese?

And besides that, it would be nice to find a more accurate hair for her, and if there's somewhere this Late Night jacket as accessory it would be awesome ^^
And yes, it would be really really awesome to find a necklace just like the one she wears, but I know that I'm asking too much lol

Screenshots

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:43 AM
Great start! I'd suggest making the outer corners of the eyes tilt down more, perhaps making the eyes a bit larger, and sharpening the angle of the jaw / chin. She's quite lovely!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 7:48 PM
Her outfit looks awesome. Kind of futuristic like Akira or Appleseed or one of those other Japanese films I've seen but don't quite remember fully. Wish we had something like that in TS3.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 4:01 AM
Hi, I'd finally edited her face.

Here's the comparison.
I've tweaked her eyes and chin/jaw as Simmy suggested, and also her lips a bit. In Edit 1 I thought that her eyes got too big and resized them again in Edit 2.
And she looks quite different with her hair pulled out of her face, eh?

Screenshots

My simblr
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 3:48 PM
... anyone?

Do you think she's already good for uploading?

My simblr
Scholar
#6 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 6:58 PM
She looks good enough I think you should upload her
Scholar
#7 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 2:47 AM
It would be really helpful if you could bring a reference picture or two down into the same post with the pictures of the sim. That will make it much easier to compare. I think the eyes need to be at least as big as in edit number 2 and the eyebrows more of a straight line, if possible. I like that you widened the head/narrowed the chin and that the eyes are a good distance apart like the reference photo. Maybe sharpen the chin a bit more if you can. Good work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 12:14 AM
(sorry sorry for not updating for this long!)

I've enlarged her eyes again, and tweaked a bit her nose. I also tried to sharpen a bit more her chin/jaw but things got weird (and I forgot to take a screenshot :/ )

My simblr