Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2022 at 3:56 AM
Default Attack on Titan Trost World
Hello ! I am currently making the city of Trost (and part of wall Rose) from Attack on Titan. It is a large roadless world, but the routable sections will make it seem more like a medium world. I started this world back in January and it kind of took awhile because I had to make some of the cc objects. Here are a some screenshots from my latest update on tumblr (https://maerisimmer.tumblr.com/) where I made the exteriors for a hospital, bar, consignment store, and a journalist/business rabbithole.

I'm still working on the garrison regiment headquarters but here's a WIP. I plan on making it a military rabbithole.

I was able to make 5 large lots in total. Within those lots, 1-2 buildings are functional and the rest are just shells. Because Trost is kind of a cramped city, I didn't want to add a bunch of small lots to make the game run better (hopefully).

And here is an old pic of an empty version of Trost before I built the lots. Ignore the lots on the other side of the wall because I plan on redoing them.

If you look closely at the buildings, some have these weird white lines when I zoom out. Does anyone know how to fix this?
And if there are any Attack on Titan fans on here, what specific buildings would you like to see in Trost? Suggestions are greatly appreciated because filling up an entire city is a bit daunting to me!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Apr 2022 at 1:14 PM
I have never heard of or played Attack on Titan, but you're doing a great job building up Trost! :-) Can't wait to see it finished!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2022 at 6:09 AM
Totally LOVE what you are doing. This will be an amazing world. Cannot wait to see more.