Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 10:51 AM
Some advices?
I'm creating my new world, which is based off Lucky Palms. (The terrain and the flora are the same, but lots are completely different) Is this a problem? I'm doing this because I really can't build a nicely terrained world, and Lucky Palms is a so nice world.
Of course, I removed every store content included with it.

My 2nd question is: Do I need to completely populate the town? Or just about 10-20 Sims are enough?

I don't ask about any other things, because I just started building.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 4:32 AM
Are you asking how much you need to add to the world or change if you want to upload it here? Obviously, for your own use you can change it anyway you want. I know for a maxis makeover lot, there needs to be "substantial" changes. Hopefully a mod will stop by and answer this for you. If not, you can pose the question in : Create>Creator Issues. It is a forum that only the poster and the MTS staff can read. It is right below the "Upload Items" section.

As for population, you can offer a world unpopulated. If you want to offer sims in the world, I think it is more like 50-100 sims.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 8:44 AM
I have never included sims in any of the worlds I have put on the exchange.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 5:58 PM
What do you mean by based off? Have you used their file and redone it, or did you just use it as a template for your own? This kind of subjects belong under create/Sims3/create-a-world I would say. If you plan to upload the world here on mts, you should be aware the requirements can be a tall order for a noob