Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 10:57 PM
Default Flag 29 on property set
Hello,
I'm looking for some help on flag.
I've noted that sewing machine outfit got the flag 29. Right now I'm looking for a way to use it. I already assume that it's the hidden flag for flag 28. It might be flag 20 + flag 8... But I haven't found anything more about those flag 28 or 20.

If someone had some new knowledge about this ...

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ankoyume
Hello,
I'm looking for some help on flag.
I've noted that sewing machine outfit got the flag 29. Right now I'm looking for a way to use it. I already assume that it's the hidden flag for flag 28. It might be flag 20 + flag 8... But I haven't found anything more about those flag 28 or 20.

If someone had some new knowledge about this ...

I assume you mean the flags field has a value of 0x00000029 (which is 101001 binary). That is a combination of flags 1, 4 and 6. Flag 1 hides the outfit from the catalogue (so any odd number will hide the outfit). Flag 4 (a value of 8) prevents the outfit being automatically applied to a sim (outfits made bodyshop always have flag 4 set). I don't know what flag 6 (0x00000020) does but it's use is very common in hair.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
I assume you mean the flags field has a value of 0x00000029 (which is 101001 binary).

Yes, I mean that. Thanks for your answer.
Flag 4 (a value of 8) prevents the outfit being automatically applied to a sim (outfits made bodyshop always have flag 4 set).

Flag 4, you mean 0x00000008, it's untownified, is it ?
I don't know what flag 6 (0x00000020) does but it's use is very common in hair.

This flag is the one that bugs me when it is used by outfit...

Scholar
#4 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ankoyume
Flag 4, you mean 0x00000008, it's untownified, is it ?

Yes, 8 decimal or 0x00000008. I guess it is if that's what "untownified" is.

Some default outfits have flag 6 set (0x00000020) and some don't and I've never seen any difference in the way the game or Bodyshop treats them, I have experimented with it and never noticed any difference when it is set.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 5:07 PM
Really ? Are those outfits only sewing one or no ?
I thought it was a way to track which outfit must be unhide when the sim get a sewing silver badge.