Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2024 at 4:25 PM
Default WCIF the hair of Astarion from Baldur´s Gate 3?
Hi there!
I sooo, sooo hope that somebody can help me, because I´m in desperate need for Astarion´s hair from Baldur´s Gate 3. I can find his hair for Sims 4 but not for Sims 3.
I really hope that there is a chance of getting his hair for my game.
And if there is a link to a Sim created as him I wouldn´t mind to get that, too!
Thanks for helping!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Apr 2024 at 11:50 PM Last edited by makiura : 26th Apr 2024 at 3:17 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by sylvia123
Hi there!
I sooo, sooo hope that somebody can help me, because I´m in desperate need for Astarion´s hair from Baldur´s Gate 3. I can find his hair for Sims 4 but not for Sims 3.
I really hope that there is a chance of getting his hair for my game.
And if there is a link to a Sim created as him I wouldn´t mind to get that, too!
Thanks for helping!!!

I think these 2 hairs could work. The first is the "give me sizzle hair" from the island paradise EP (left). The picture is from this default texture The 2nd is Newsea's rough sketch retextured by chazybazzy . And here is the mega link to an Astarion someone uploaded
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2024 at 12:29 PM
Thanks for the help and the mega-link! I have that hairs and a few curly ones, too, and I appreciate your suggestions but all of that hairs are not HIS hair unfortunately.
My imagination can´t be stretched so far that I can play an Astarion without his special haircut. :-((
But again thank you for your finds and your help!!!!!