Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 10:01 PM
Default Kridershot - an evolutionary neighbourhood in the making

Are you excited to play this neighbourhood? The creator said it will be available for download once it's completed. There are several districts - residential, downtown, industrial and the farming. He has a put a lot of detail in each of them and an artificial backdrop over the countryside gives a great glimpse towards the possibility of achieving realism in the Sims 2 game engine.

Check out some of the videos that I've highlighted.

https://youtu.be/DcsRgOv6i4c

Skip to the end to see a drive through the residential neighbourhood.

Enjoy! Cheers.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 10:21 PM
Moving to Creator Feedback since this is really not the place to advertise-neither is CFF but it seems ore appropriate.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#3 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 10:31 PM
They did a great job. That video is a few months old; I wonder if it's available yet. I love those docks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
They did a great job. That video is a few months old; I wonder if it's available yet. I love those docks.

It's not completed yet. He releases updates so that video was one of the first video updates that he made. I think you can get those docks from the sims resource.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pfeirr9
It's not completed yet. He releases updates so that video was one of the first video updates that he made. I think you can get those docks from the sims resource.

They're actually by Criquette - not that they wouldn't be on TSR, but I recognize all of the road pieces that they did as well, and I know Criquette uploads on their tumblr.
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 6:24 PM
This is why I like The Sims 2 best because you can make any kinds of neighborhoods you wish.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 1:41 AM
Please DO NOT give any feedback in this thread. The OP is NOT the creator of this neighborhood and has no right to be trying to upload it.
Locked thread