Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 6:46 AM Last edited by AdmiralDefiant : 2nd Nov 2017 at 7:33 AM.
Default Tuning mod to completely disable werewolf face alterations?
Hi folks,

I recently acquired The Sims 3: Supernatural, and I've been wanting to try using Werewolves. However, the werewolves always come with these facial slider changes that make them look goofy. While I know I could edit them in CAS to fix this, or copy the facial settings using a SavedSim file and s3pe's XML editor, this seems unsatisfactory as a repeatable, reliable, long-term solution.

I started looking through Supernatural's files to try and see if there's an XML that controls this. Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this? Is this going to be one of those things that requires a more intensive mod like NRaas' stuff?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Okay, actually I looked and it seems to be worse than that: it completely blows away the Sim's standard slider configuration, rather than just applying a morph. Any ideas on how to fix this?