Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2023 at 8:40 AM
Default How can I make an object fire-proof?
I want to turn some CC rugs fire-proof (specifically road overlays). I thought I could easily do that by editing OBJD like in TS3 but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
So how can I do that?
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 6th Jan 2023 at 4:24 PM
The objd pretty much only controls placement/cost in TS2. There is a bhav for flammability, goes from none to high. Can't say 100% if this is the one thing that works but you could try.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2023 at 9:37 PM
@HugeLunatic
I need to insert it in the init bhav right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jan 2023 at 7:51 PM
Thanks lunie! I've managed to test it finally.
Unfortunately just changing the Flammability didn't work. Then I realized that the previous line is Set Flag "Burns". I changed that as well and it still burned.
So finally I imported the only other BHAV in Rug Globals other than init and main: "CT - Fire - Start". Made it so that it always returns True. It worked!

Beautiful.

Extra notes: I also realized that fire can spread on empty tiles and still leaves ashes behind, whether it starts on the road or just any other empty area.
Screenshots