Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 3:27 AM
Help with Pose Stand
Hey guys I'm looking into building a pose stand. One that you can have Sims walk up to and pose (much like how the some mirrors are) but I’m working with an existing object (its not going to be released this is very much just for a close group of people and our filming project) Iv looked around and flipped through many tutorials but I cant seem to find out how to go about this all.

In other words, I have an object that when you select an option the sim does it right here. I want the sim to walk over to the object and do the option. I know its simple and I know I must be just reading things too much and diving to deep here but any help in this is greatly appreciated.

Andrew Shields My personal portfolio

Andrew Shields Facebook Page <3
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:49 AM
That exact function (walk over to the item, perform an animation) is covered on Echo's beginner's BHAV tutorial here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=142907

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.