Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 1:55 PM
Default Can any "age" modders help?
This isn't really a feedback thread per se, but I do want to ask a question regarding creations.

Sim age mods, we all know about them, some of us know how to make them, but can someone help me with some of the labels. I only know a few of them and was wondering if anybody could help me figure out the rest?

More specifically, Labels 10-22 and 27-28 in the BCON file?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 3:59 PM
Thanks, but you could of been a bit nicer about it.
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 12:28 AM
To be honest I don't understand your question. In order to try to understand it, I opened up the BCON to which you referred in SimPE and attach the picture of what I see which appears to have more of the labels filled in than you do.

Your question sounded like a general Sim age BHAV/BCON question, but turns out to be a specific question about the Age Controller object and the constants it (and only it since it is a private BCON) uses to represent various limits for different ages.

Anyway, I hope this helps.
Cheers
Mog
Screenshots

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims