Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 5:11 PM
Default "A Friend Indeed" Mod for Sims2?
Hey everyone!

I wanted to ask all of you modders around here, if someone could create a mod which acts like the old Sims1 "A Friend Indeed" spell (Makin' Magic). I mean a mod which turns pets into humans (and vice versa). Is it possible to create something like this? Would someone do that?

Greetings!
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 5:26 PM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 21st Apr 2011 at 5:39 PM.
Hello.

This thread may get locked or deleted, because MTS does not have any forum or thread where you can post a request. But you can find someone who takes requests here.

(Possible? Perhaps, but I'm doubtful. It sounds like it would be very complicated. I don't know if that would even be possible with editing raw values outside the game with the SimPE. But I'm certainly no expert. For all I know, you could simply shove the Sim off-world---like they are whenever they are at work or school---and spawn a new pet to appear in its place, but that might be problematic in its own ways. *shrugs*)

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Locked thread | Locked by: HugeLunatic Reason: No Requests please