Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 11:03 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Stuck in a loop
Hi,
I booked my sims to have a honeymoon after they got married whilst they were at university, I think during their 2 lbs year?
Anyway they graduated and now live in a home back in the neighbourhood. They got married had a great party then the wedding coach (had a downloaded mod for this) cane they ran to it got in and it drove off. Nothing happened I.e. they didn't go on honeymoon they just came back. I made them boom a vacation and that went okay but they are now home and the party score keeps popping up with a disastrous result and they still keep going in the wedding coach when they party ends and then they come back. I have no option to cancel honeymoon and have deleted the wedding coach from my downloads. Help
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 11:11 AM
I think it has stopped now I will post back if it carried on
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 11:13 AM
Got a link to this mod? Did you try getting an error report? Could be you simply can't use that mod, it's ether missing a file/not for AL or clashing with another mod.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 9:31 PM
Is it this one?
http://modthesims.info/d/324112

Quote: Originally posted by hexameter
This vehicle replaces/overrides the original wedding limousine that is used in the base game and in EPs up to Seasons, I think. When BV was released EA seemed to skip the option for this vehicle and preferred to offer the Sims to go for a honey moon trip. This vehicle will not change this option of the game (up to Seasons).
But it will come up when the wedding party is over and take the Sims away for a short time like it happens in the BG.

I notice in the comments section for this mod that several other people reported having problems with their wedding parties repeating. I would just avoid this mod since it causes problems with BV. You'd probably be better off looking for a replacement airport shuttle, but I don't know if anybody ever made one.

Anytime you decide to put a new mod, CC, etc. in your game - read the comments first to see if anybody else has had problems with it. If you do decide to put it in your game, try it out first in a disposable testing neighborhood. That way there's less risk to characters and neighborhoods that you care about.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 10:15 AM
It sounds like a stuck party controller; batbox has an option to nuke those.

I'm not using that wedding coach right now, but in my modern game I use Inteen with the risky honeymoon flavour pack, and it brings back the pre-BV style honeymoon (sims disappear into a limo after the party, leave and then return with maxed motives a short time later) and most of the time I have a stuck party controller. I clear it as soon as they are getting out of the limo, before messages start coming up, and my sims stay happy with their party.