Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 6:10 PM
Default Legendary Tammy Faye Messner passed away!
I am not a huge fan of hers, but I truly applaud her for her endurance and fight against cancer that she had since 1994. I knew someone that had cancer and passed in 2001 and all my condolences go out to the family and friends of Ms. Tammy Faye. If you don't know her, then please look her up. She is a hero, and I believe she needs her time. Again I do prey for the family and friends of Tammy, and I would most like to say I am sorry for your loss but keep your head up. She maybe gone, but surely isn't forgotten.

To read more of Mrs. Tammy Faye please click here
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 6:57 PM
Oh wow, That's so sad! I remember hearing about it from time to time. I'm glad she's at peace now though, to be in that much pain all the time must not be easy to bear.

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:22 AM
I remember seeing that on CNN I was just heart broken but she's in a much happier place with no pain or suffering.The thing is she delt with it so well like it was nothing and just lived life to its fullest and thats what everybody should do she is still strong and doing cartwheels in Heaven.
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:23 AM
I just saw that CNN interview with her - almost brought me to tears.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:23 AM
That is soo true. She lived life to it's fullest, even if the doctors told her she had expiration date.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:27 AM
I second that bp bless her heart as bad as it was she acted like it didn't take anything away from her.
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:28 AM
She looked so bad near the end of her life, and I just knew it was the end for her. I was hoping and praying that she would beat the cancer, but unfortunately she didn't. I'm thankful that she is no longer suffering.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:33 AM
I'm not sure who she was but I just found out earlier 'cause it was on CNN.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:40 AM
I am too thankful she is no longer suffering, but from the interview I saw of her Friday, I would never expect her to die the next day. That is just very sad. And it also give hope to cancer patients who have are willing to fight this thing to the very end.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:59 AM
Yeah she reminded me of my aunt one is living with bone cancer and she's getting better actually and in December, 15th, 2005 my other aunt died of an unknown cancer she was 84 years old she only had it for 2 months. I just hope my aunt won't suffer bad we found out she had bone cancer the day my cousin died of Battens Desiese which was June 2nd of this year. I know I spelled that wrong I just haven't been asleep for 3 days I have Insomnia and ADHD so just giving a warning I don't always spell thing right.
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 11:59 AM
The last I saw her was on a late night talk show when her cancer was in remission. She was happy, healthy, full of life, etc. It was the first time I had actually seen her talk, etc. I had only heard of her in the past. I thought she was a sweetie. Sometimes I'm glad (like in this case) that I don't pay all that much attention to the news. Even though I wasn't a fan or whatever, I would've hated to see her suffering. I'm glad my last memory of her is a good one.