Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 9:46 PM
Default Question re Grimm Guitar
Hi folk 'Is there any way to stop the effects of the Grimm Guitar? I am playing a Sim from the gallery and she came with the effects already attached even though she does not have the guitar in my game. Nor have I signed her up for anything to do with the guitar

Thankyou
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 10:16 PM
Not sure if this thing requires an update or not, but you can try it out and see
http://modthesims.info/d/586374/gri...-with-aura.html
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 11:51 PM
Thank you for the reply Karen. I should have said get rid of the effects. I do not intend to have the Sim use the Guitar in my game, It is though the player who created her had her play the guitar before uploading her to the gallery and she retained the smoke effect. She also glides across the floor instead of walking and can teleport places.

I chose her to download as I thought she was a witch.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 12:58 AM
do you have mccc by deaderpool? It is possible to remove hidden traits from sims and blacklist items (I am not familiar with the effects of the guitar myself, even though I have it in-game) that are attached to a sim. I honestly don't know if it will help, but if you are able to fix your sim with mccc, you can then re-save her to your library.