Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 8:47 AM Last edited by sofiamalin : 3rd Dec 2007 at 8:50 AM. Reason: spelling
Default I had triplets w/o any hack
Hello!

I really hope I'm posting this in the right place, you guys can sure scare a girl to not dare to post at all.

The thing is that I read your FAQ yesterday and it said that there was no way to have triplets w/o a hack or mod. However:

The very first time I played The Sims 2 (back when it was first released) I played the family with the three brothers who live in Strangetown. One guy is already alien prengnant and gives birth soon after you start to play with the family. (As I'm sure you all know.) The thing is that this guy had triplets in my game! At the time I thought it was cool, but didn't think more about it, I thought it was something fairly common. But I have never had triplets since then (w/o a mod). I have reinstalled the game several times, and every time I start with playing that family hoping to get triplets again, but never.

I can assure you that I didn't have any mods installed at the time, or even a single download, as it was the absolute first time I played the game.

I just wanted to hear what you guys think about this, since it apparantly is not possible to happen. I have great respect for your knowledge about modding and the game itself and therefore I would value your comments on this.

~Malin~
Advertisement
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 9:03 AM
There are more people who reported this in the first few weeks of playing, when the game first came out. There were even reports of up to 30 babies, all in this household. Many believe that the household was somehow glitched and that it was fixed (without too much rumour) in the first patch, which, i believe, came out only a few weeks after the release.

Maybe there still are some of the old threads on the BBS. I've seen them back then with pictures.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 6:15 PM
I went to the BBS and found some posts. I never even considered that it could be a glitch.

Thank you so much for your help!