Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 5:15 PM
Traveling to village...
Hi all;
i just get tsm today and i have a problem i have a quest to travel to a village ( i just forget the name) and i can't .
i ask adviser first and then asked 2 difrent ppl about city and the village and i decided to go to village but now i just cant go there and i am wasting my time.

what should i do to travel?
thank you
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SajjadHeydari
Hi all;
i just get tsm today and i have a problem i have a quest to travel to a village ( i just forget the name) and i can't .
i ask adviser first and then asked 2 difrent ppl about city and the village and i decided to go to village but now i just cant go there and i am wasting my time.

what should i do to travel?
thank you

Click on the sign near the village. It works much like the sign near the forest. There should be an option to visit the village shoppe.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiipd
Click on the sign near the village. It works much like the sign near the
forest. There should be an option to visit the village shoppe.

thank you for answer but i am not going to visit the shoppe, i already gone there .
i want to take a trip to a village (that i forget it's name) .
i checked that already but thanks anyway
Instructor
#4 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 5:43 PM
You can't actually visit the village, I mean you can't see your Sim walk around in it, it's just a fake thing in the background (unless it gets unlocked at a certain ambition level)

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 5:58 PM
To the OP: If you're talking about the Royal Vacation quest, you're not travelling to a village - you're travelling to a different country. Go down to the docks, click the ship and choose which place you want to travel to.
#6 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 6:02 PM
But don't go at night - you'll get mugged ...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LunyKimberly
To the OP: If you're talking about the Royal Vacation quest, you're not travelling to a village - you're travelling to a different country. Go down to the docks, click the ship and choose which place you want to travel to.

thank you
it worked
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
But don't go at night - you'll get mugged ...

Not if your kingdom has normal or high security bar. Muggers and looters come when the Kingdom has low security.

I can hurt a demon!! That's right. I'm back. And I'm a BLOODY ANIMAL!

Spike in Doomed
#9 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delenn
Not if your kingdom has normal or high security bar. Muggers and looters come when the Kingdom has low security.

yeah my kingdom is a dive ;-) lol ... thieves and cut-throats at every turn! muahaha