Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 11:34 PM
Mod Conversion?
Hello everyone! I am new here and still trying to figure everything out, Im not to sure where to post this or if this post is allowed but I was wondering if its possible for someone to do a Mod conversion? There is a Fenris Outfit that I'd like to download but I own Sims 4 an it is currently for Sims 2. Is there anyway someone can convert it for me or a way I can learn how? Please delete if not allowed. Thank you in Advance!!!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 1:52 AM
I'm not sure it's possible
why won't you try to find something similar instead?
you can upload your image and people might be able to find a similar clothing to what you're after..
but be aware it would than fit the WCIF section much more (you can delete this one and open one there)
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 7:47 AM
It's an advanced task to learn, the mesh will have to be exported, converted, imported, then adjusted and if you got no experience in meshing I wouldn't bother with that just yet.

If this TS2 mesh was popular, somebody else has most likely already done it, if not, then it's up to you providing the original TS2 creator allows permission.