Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: casa perfeita?
house
0 0%
modern
1 100.00%
home
0 0%
casa
0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 4:15 AM Last edited by f1brown : 13th Feb 2017 at 10:43 AM.
Default breezy Home
This is the best time for me to share my creations with you. I hope you enjoy it.
Modern house with a touch of rustic .
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 5:58 AM
You need to post in English

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 6:04 AM
Sorry this is an English speaking forum, we have no idea what you are asking. It's also against the site rules to post in another language without also providing a translation.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 10:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Voeille
You need to post in English
My friend I confess that I am not understanding anything and that for me is very complicated, I just went to see that it was a poll when it was already posted and could not edit
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 10:41 AM
Can someone help me with a video tutorial so I can share my creations from the sims 2 ?

I'm Brazilian and I'm having difficulty understanding in reading so I can not upload my creations
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 11:24 AM
To upload to this site you need to go above to 'create'. Click that and you will get a menu. Go across to the right to 'Upload Items' This will take you to upload wizard.

Does your lot have CC? No CC will be easier until you understand the upload wizard.

Pictures/screenshots must be no smaller than 800 by 600. Must have a front shot showing just your building. Must have all floor plans taken close.

Your lot goes to a queue to be checked over by a moderator, I am one of them. I'll do what I can to help, but if you can get a friend to translate it would be helpful.

You might want to post pictures on Creator Feedback http://modthesims.info/fd.php?f=473

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~