Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 12:36 AM
I borked my game!!!!!
Ok. I'm extremely frustrated right now. My game is up to date, my mods are all in the Mods folder...and my game won't even get past the Maxis loading screen!!!!!! I was using The Sims Resource CC installer and only 1/4 of my CC was showing up in the enabled category but wasn't showing up in my game. I have checked to make sure that I have allowed it in the settings. It just gives me a pop up window saying that some things were disabled.

All I want to do is use my CC and I can't!! HELP!
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 4:42 AM
Moving to Help.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 12:45 AM
Hmm, could be the Custom Content Installer? Have you tried Downloading through the download Page? It can also be your Browser you're using.
I attached a Photo Example of the Download button on "The Sims Resources".

Have you Patch and Updated your Game?
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 1:04 AM
What's the pop-up window says?
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 10:15 PM
Not getting past loading screen often indicates that a mod is broken, best way is to take them all out and add 5 at a time and see if the game runs.