Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 4:32 AM
Default My Lifespan Is Jacked
I'm currently playing with no lifespan mods on and with it on normal, but my sims are living 10 days longer than they should. Why???
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 10:16 PM
For all age groups? Do they have the 'long lived' trait?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 10:22 PM
I've yet to experience death in this game. I guess I skip around too much. Is it like Sims 2, where if your Sims are happy and fulfilled, they live longer?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 11:35 PM
I know TS3 the elder Sims would roll a certain chance of dying everyday, so they could live a really, really long time if they had good odds. Maybe TS4 is similar?
Theorist
#5 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I've yet to experience death in this game. I guess I skip around too much. Is it like Sims 2, where if your Sims are happy and fulfilled, they live longer?

Sims who complete the athletic aspiration do gain a bit of extra time compared to other sims, But other than that happiness and fulfilment play no part in it that I am aware of.
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 3:03 AM
Adult and young adult lifespans got increased by 10 days when toddlers were added.