Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:53 PM
Default SIMPE missing many objects
This is a pretty unique issue, after extensively Googling I'm seeing most people solved their issues without saying how, or had their games linked improperly. I've checked 800x and my games are linked properly, I did it manually following a guide since I have Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.

The problem I'm finding is every time I load up SimPE and enter Object Workshop, I'm missing a ton of objects. One specifically I've been looking for is the Grilled Cheese and the BV Collection (with that Far East painting). These objects show up just fine in the game but are not in SimPE Object Workshop OR Wizards of SIMPE. I've uninstalled and reinstalled SimPE several times, then manually linked up the expansions to the System Folders - http://puu.sh/fsXkx/a63ab3d835.png

I, can't quite figure out this File Table thing. It's all messy. Here's a picture of it, because why not? http://puu.sh/fsXpz/e3926349e7.png

I am on Advanced Mode, I have Windows 8, my game itself runs just fine. I can usually figure these things out after spending hours obsessively fiddling but I'm getting nowhere here. Any help/suggestions are more than welcome!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 11:49 PM
For some reason, SimPE doesn't think you have any EPs installed. Are their boxes ticked in the bottom half of the file table window?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 11:58 PM
They are, and when SimPE is loading it cycles through University and Nightlife Objects.
The only thing I see kind of odd there is (UNUSED) Folder, but again, I don't know what I'm looking at. Here's a small picture of that part of the filetable - http://puu.sh/ftZtB/f4aea4412b.png
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 12:34 AM
I am having the same issues
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 10:02 AM
Gosh, I'm so sorry - I didn't mean to abandon this thread.

For both of you:
- In the File Table box, are all the EPs and SPs ticked?
- Underneath the tick boxes is a list of folders. Are those all correct for your game? If you have UC, then make sure the folders listed are in Program Files (x86)/EA Games/Sims 2 Ultimate Collection/ or whatever the appropriate location is for UC.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 1:47 AM Last edited by Prime : 3rd Oct 2016 at 3:25 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Gosh, I'm so sorry - I didn't mean to abandon this thread.

For both of you:
- In the File Table box, are all the EPs and SPs ticked?
- Underneath the tick boxes is a list of folders. Are those all correct for your game? If you have UC, then make sure the folders listed are in Program Files (x86)/EA Games/Sims 2 Ultimate Collection/ or whatever the appropriate location is for UC.

I don't know about the other 2 posters, but here's whats going on for me. SimPE is only showing the stuff from happyHoliday:

and yes, all the tick boxes for mine are checked:

not so sure about these though:

I have the sims 2 ultimate collection which I got off of origin.

UPDATE:

nevermind! I got it to work, this post solved it
post #9 from this thread solved it http://modthesims.info/t/529706
Mad Poster
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 8:31 AM
You need to look under "System folders" (tab on the side) and see if all of them are linked properly. "Missing folder" means SimPE can't find them.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 11:59 AM
Shouldn't this be in the Sims 2 section?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc