Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 3:00 AM
Default Is this worth sharing here?
I was wondering if this hair was worth sharing here or not. It's my first hair mesh and I worked hard on it. But I wasn't sure if it'd even be approved if I were to try uploading it. Any thoughts?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 7:48 AM
I think it looks really good.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#3 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 7:57 PM
Moving to Creator Feedback - you may get more feedback there.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Moving to Creator Feedback - you may get more feedback there.

Thank you, I was looking for it but couldn't find it.
Space Pony
#5 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 10:59 PM
Not too bad for your first try. I like it!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 11:28 PM
@claudiasharon Go above to Create then across that menu to the far right. Creator Feedback. Each game has its own area.

I would suggest lightening the black, right now it looks pure black which means the game and downloaders won't see any texture. Black really has to be very dark grey for the hair texture to be seen.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@claudiasharon Go above to Create then across that menu to the far right. Creator Feedback. Each game has its own area.

I would suggest lightening the black, right now it looks pure black which means the game and downloaders won't see any texture. Black really has to be very dark grey for the hair texture to be seen.

I know, I was looking in the wrong spot before.