Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 4:20 PM
Default old family, new family in town
Hi, this is my first post so this has probably been covered but Im going to ask this anyway, I run sims 3 with university expansion, I would like to use a familly in progress in a new town as drones, or game familly like the Landgrabs or Altos, They are what I consider to be complete, Very rich and powerful, I would like to start a new town with a brand new family, Is there any way to port my original familly to a new town as nonplayable.
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 7:52 PM
If your not against mods, go here http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ and use traveler you can then go to them and have them move out, then into your new town and from there go to edit town and switch families.
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 1:58 AM
I'm not sure that you need a mod. I believe that, under "Move" on the cell phone, you have the option to move the family within the neighborhood or to a new neighborhood. Then, switch families in edit town as ruffdog24 said.