Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 3:36 AM
Mod that changes a color?
No idea where else to post this.

On Sims 4, down in the bottom left corner where the icons showing what your sim is doing appear. I'm not sure what they're actually referred to as. When your sim is doing something that takes some time, a little lime green colored ring goes around the icon indicating how much time is left for that action. A good example is when your sim is eating.

The lime green on that ring is soooooooo hard for me to see. It's definitely an eye strain. Has anyone seen a mod that changes the color of that lime green to something more visible? Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Thank you in advance.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 12:59 PM
It shouldn't be this bright, check up your monitor settings maybe
https://www.digitaltrends.com/compu...e-your-monitor/
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 2:12 PM
Long ago there was a mod for making this green ring brighter. I'm pretty sure it's on this site as I used it too -- for a short while. Before very long, an update broke it, and I believe it was unfortunately never updated. I would like to be wrong however.