Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 8:40 PM Last edited by Rlie : 17th Jul 2018 at 11:10 PM.
Adding Hidden Custom Trait
Hello!

I'm trying to add hidden custom trait and every time this happens:

I checked XML files, but can't find mistake. I suppose something might be wrong with data file... I'm out of ideas on this. Maybe someone can give me any pointers on how to fix it.
Thank you. :lovestruc
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  rlieh_newtrait.rar (1.8 KB, 4 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rlie
Hello!

I'm trying to add hidden custom trait and every time this happens:

I checked XML files, but can't find mistake. I suppose something might be wrong with data file... I'm out of ideas on this. Maybe someone can give me any pointers on how to fix it.
Thank you. :lovestruc

Perhaps uploading a sample trait package would help us finding out.
Hidden traits will not show in the siminfo panel .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by azoresman
Perhaps uploading a sample trait package would help us finding out.
Hidden traits will not show in the siminfo panel .

I added my last attempt to make it work. I know it is not supposed to show) I don't need it. Log Details of the sim shows that trait is added, but it causes this glitch with UI. I do not add it in CAS. It supposed to be added through loot in the end of interaction.
I need this trait to create loot to remove certain interactions from sims with this trait. That's why I need it hidden.
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rlie
I added my last attempt to make it work. I know it is not supposed to show) I don't need it. Log Details of the sim shows that trait is added, but it causes this glitch with UI. I do not add it in CAS. It supposed to be added through loot in the end of interaction.
I need this trait to create loot to remove certain interactions from sims with this trait. That's why I need it hidden.

I'll say again: Without your code accessible, no one can say what mistake leaded to that outcome.