Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 7:40 PM
Default Brunch At the Old Mill
I've had this set for absolutely EVER but never actually installed SimGuruKitty's Old Mill lot until a couple of nights ago. Now I'm trying to decide what the best type of lot assignment would be to use for this lovely lot. What kind of lot assignment have you guys set for your Old Mill? Hangout? Coffeehouse? Cafeteria?

I have all EP's installed, so anything is possible. I'm just indecisive. :P
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 11:40 PM
I would suggest Hangout, which by the way assumes no closing hour, or Java Hut. Maybe even Big Park. Coffeehouse is I believe meant for the Showtime performance lots of that type. It's easy to change in Edit Town if you aren't getting the sims attracted to it that you wanted (or are getting too many) after playing for a while.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I would suggest Hangout, which by the way assumes no closing hour, or Java Hut. Maybe even Big Park. Coffeehouse is I believe meant for the Showtime performance lots of that type. It's easy to change in Edit Town if you aren't getting the sims attracted to it that you wanted (or are getting too many) after playing for a while.

Thanks for the advice. I set it to hangout initially while I was testing it out and there were a fair few visitors to the lot, so I might stick to that for now. We'll see how it goes.