Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1726 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 11:31 AM
Amongst the room mate options are a wolf, and the Unsavoury Charlatan. Who knew he was so fit?

Good shot, junior!

The neighbours are weird.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1727 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 1:15 PM
He keeps fit fighting with the police.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1728 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
He keeps fit fighting with the police.

Also, on that same picture, the one called Gregory House is the sim's landlord. So my sim could have his own landlord as a room mate!
Mad Poster
#1729 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Amongst the room mate options are a wolf, and the Unsavoury Charlatan. Who knew he was so fit?

He's a lot nicer than I was expecting too

Some multi-tasking. I like the sideward glance... 'just making sure the baby's still there before I get back to this facinating chapter on how to hold a baby...'

Awkward sideways mega-cough

Cats are the worst. That's the third sofa this week...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#1730 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 9:12 AM
And the smug look right in front of the scratching post. XD
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1731 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 6:13 PM

Is that a mod that selects already existing sims as potential roommates?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1732 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 7:37 PM
Yes, it's this one:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=523785

It's a great mod but you obviously have to be a bit careful!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1733 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 10:48 PM
Yes, it's this one:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=523785

It's a great mod but you obviously have to be a bit careful!

Ah - I have that but I was so horrified the first time I tried getting a roommate with the game generating so many random extra sims I've never ever tried since.

Anyway, ta

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1734 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 7:03 AM Last edited by simsample : 14th Sep 2018 at 2:47 PM. Reason: Added funny pic
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Ah - I have that but I was so horrified the first time I tried getting a roommate with the game generating so many random extra sims I've never ever tried since.

Anyway, ta

Try this one too:
http://crispsandkerosene.tumblr.com...cs-as-apartment
That will stop the game from creating a whole load of social townies. I have a butler living downstairs from one of my sims (and he still functions perfectly well as a butler too), and another sim lives across from the handyman. If you still want social classes without the extra sims, you could use this:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/310786

ETA:
The maid crashed the van into the back yard, nearly took out the Landlord!
Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1735 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 2:47 PM
I'm not sure whether I have the C&K one - that seems much more the thing I'd go for since I made all the townies in Little Carping myself and it would be nice to see them have a home of their own. I do have a townie-apartment neighbours hack. I used it when I made Polgannon (after the aforesaid incident - a learning opportunity right there (learnt: never let the game do anything without knowing what it's going to do first and backing up beforehand)). I definitely have the second one - these are the kind of hacks I like. Now if I only could find some time to actually play these days.

Re: van - did you move the mailbox?

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1736 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Re: van - did you move the mailbox?

No, but I have a mod which allows cars to randomly drive by, and two were passing when the maid arrived. So I think it was a busy portal glitch; the next day he parked normally.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1737 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 3:04 PM
No, but I have a mod which allows cars to randomly drive by, and two were passing when the maid arrived. So I think it was a busy portal glitch; the next day he parked normally.

Well, they're taking my space! I'll just randomly run into this wall here so there!

Sims

I have messed with that sort of hack (another plan in the works that will probably never be done!) - they do work with the parking spaces. That's a piece of information you may not need to know but I thought I'd throw it out there. However, with the one I played with, cars would just evaporate if something got in the way.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1738 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 3:12 PM
As soon as the maid got out, the van vapourised- the Landlord looked a bit puzzled but soon resumed hedge trimming mode.
Mad Poster
#1739 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 5:22 PM
Default and another thing
Amongst the room mate options are a wolf, and the Unsavoury Charlatan. Who knew he was so fit?]

=============
And if you have a mod to skill on community lots (and you should), and the right EP, ask Charlatan to train you on the punching bag. He will cheerfully do so. I guess even bad guys can have a nice side.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#1740 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 10:06 AM
As soon as the maid got out, the van vapourised- the Landlord looked a bit puzzled but soon resumed hedge trimming mode.

Very funny but also very possible. I have heard of people who have crashed into the 2:nd floor of buildings.
Scholar
#1741 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 10:14 AM

Oh, we don't care about them fighting do we? Let us just sit here and talk a little more...Like grownups!
Lab Assistant
#1742 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 4:28 PM
Jessica Picaso calls in sick.....and you know what, Jessica Picaso accepts the request.
Wow. She is a self-employed Elite Forces. She owns the army.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Scholar
#1743 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 2:52 PM
It sure can be quite handy being your own boss!

Here is a pic from today. I think I better get rid of this cat, there is something strange about him/her (forgot to check the gender ). Or is it a alien? Help!
Mad Poster
#1744 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 9:30 AM
I put a few too many of Sophie-David's seagull spawners onto this lot. I need to remember that one or two is enough - more than that and it looks like a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds."
Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1745 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 12:44 PM
Actually, that looks pretty realistic to me. I love those SophieDavid effects - and the spawners from PBK.

Mad Poster
#1746 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 8:56 PM
These 2 toddlers have been taught to share, and been potty trained..
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
#1747 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 6:03 PM
Yo, buddy embrace your inner Smustle. Be like the ladies. Spontaneously dancing on the front lawn of your neighbor's house is FUN!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1748 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 11:15 PM
Hmm, what to choose...
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1749 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 9:49 PM
Looks normal right?

But then.......

yeah i dont even know how that got under there.

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Scholar
#1750 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 7:35 AM
And an other question: How can the sofa be so tiny? Or is it for kids?
Page 70 of 103