Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#1776 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 3:02 AM
Floating head came to celebrate your Halloween party... I mean birthday party.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1777 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 4:04 PM
An oldy but a goody:
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#1778 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 4:00 AM
I was playtesting an apartment I built earlier today, and this happened with the bills. As you can see, my sims' household currently doesn't have much. Definitely made me lol when it suggested selling something
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1779 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 6:48 AM
Perhaps selling the house itself would help.

How on earth did their bills get that high anyway?
Field Researcher
#1780 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 6:59 AM
Honestly, I have no idea. Another set of bills came and they were the same amount. I have a bigger bills mod, but that shouldn't be causing the issue. I must have done something weird while building this lot. I used custom doors, which has caused issues with apartments being buggy (not letting me rent, click doors, certain rooms considered part of common area, etc) so I'll probably rebuild this apartment lot and try again
Mad Poster
#1781 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 8:06 AM
So....my sim got pregnant and decided to become a nun!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1782 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 8:13 AM
He told me he had used a condom! I'm done with men!
Lab Assistant
#1783 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 2:56 PM
One day, Komei visits Anna and Ramir Patel. Anna just gave birth to twins at the bathroom just like many other sims traditionally do.
Komei apparently saw the birth. Anna rolls a want to have 10 kids just like many family sims casually do.
Then after all this craziness, Komei wants to set up a blind date for Ramir.
Thanks a lot, Komei.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Mad Poster
#1784 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 3:39 AM

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1785 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Modder
Honestly, I have no idea. Another set of bills came and they were the same amount. I have a bigger bills mod, but that shouldn't be causing the issue. I must have done something weird while building this lot. I used custom doors, which has caused issues with apartments being buggy (not letting me rent, click doors, certain rooms considered part of common area, etc) so I'll probably rebuild this apartment lot and try again

Do you have any solar panels or windmills? I believe there's a glitch that cause the bills to underflow and wrap around to that amount.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#1786 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 5:01 AM
Samantha Cordial was so impressed by her date with Armand Debateau that she decided to drop off a date gift. I had no trouble finding the dance sphere she left, but I did have some difficulty locating Samantha herself. Fortunately, her bag and engagement ring were still visible.

As Samantha left the lot, her broom appeared from nowhere and took off into the air spinning wildly like an insane helicopter (the pictures don't do it justice). It reminded me of the shovel in this old blooper video.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1787 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 1:50 AM Last edited by Rosawyn : 30th Oct 2018 at 8:20 PM.
Chuck Norris might walk on water, but Pao Mellon can swim through land!

Screenshots
Inventor
#1788 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 5:19 AM
I understand that it's the apocalypse and it's stressing you out, but darn it, Josh, use your own bed! Your sons barely have any room in their cribs as it is and I seriously doubt you'd fit into one yourself!

(I don't think there's actually anything to censor since the box blocked the details; better safe than sorry though. )
Mad Poster
#1789 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 9:06 AM
These steb-siblings don't get along very well and have been arguing and poking most of the afternoon. Brielle finally couldn't take it anymore and ran inside the stairs to cry.

Screenshots
Inventor
#1790 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 9:47 AM
After months lost at sea, I have finally reached land. Oh, sweet land! May we never part again!
Lab Assistant
#1791 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
These steb-siblings don't get along very well and have been arguing and poking most of the afternoon. Brielle finally couldn't take it anymore and ran inside the stairs to cry.

To be fair, this is also my response to stress.
Mad Poster
#1792 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 10:37 PM Last edited by Rosawyn : 6th Nov 2018 at 11:50 PM.
More of this, apparently

Ouch?

Maybe this is why it's usually only line dancing where people wear that particular sort of hat
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1793 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 5:45 AM
I was using an OMSP to make a wall-mounted bookcase. I think I shifted it too low.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#1794 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
More of this, apparently

Do you have any mods that affect swimming? A few people (not everybody) have had similar problems with Lamare's Autonomous Ocean Swimming mod. I really liked that mod but had to pull it out because several of my sims would swim in the ground like that when I had it installed.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=583812

I also occasionally have problems with this swimming pool mod by ankoyume. Sometimes a sim seems not to recognize the edge of the pool with the modded tiles in place and will swim right through to the yard, house, etc.
http://www.modthesims.info/d/608173...s-swimming.html

When I do see a sim swimming in the ground, I can usually fix them with the Locomotor.
http://www.modthesims.info/d/298515/sim-locomotor.html
Mad Poster
#1795 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 11:09 AM

Theorist
#1796 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 6:20 PM
No explanation?? (: Love bloopers!!

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#1797 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 8:39 PM
I was just screwing with OMSPs.

Forum Resident
#1798 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 9:52 PM

"I love my haunted teddy!"
Instructor
#1799 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 11:14 PM

I was adding a ceiling to the Oldies home, and the game decided to show me what it thought of it, by showing me a close up of Herb's butt.

Apparently, this is how sims drive before they reach the driveway.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Inventor
#1800 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 6:04 PM
Yes, more cartwheels! More!

It is the only way to appease CTHULHU the landlady.

(Don't be fooled by that sweet face - that woman keeps picking on my apartment residents and causing chaos! The rent isn't enough to stave her off. )
Page 72 of 104