Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Waiter Career (Part Time)

by Marduc_Plays Posted 7th Oct 2018 at 7:28 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2019 at 7:09 PM by Marduc_Plays

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 7:47 PM
I need this so bad!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
I need this so bad!

You're welcome. There are more part time careers to come soon.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 2:52 AM
Had an idea for level 2 , another objective could be fitness 2 but still great career! Will love to use
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 10:48 AM
Another well needed and realistic career. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imJustMexoxo
Had an idea for level 2 , another objective could be fitness 2 but still great career! Will love to use

Nice idea, i'll keep it in mind. But not until the next patch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 6:51 PM
How hard is it really to make chance cards?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aturchomicz

Try to just find documentation on that for yourself and you'll see how hard that is
As until now, its not included in the Create-A-Career tool by Neia.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#9 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aturchomicz

It is extremely time consuming and you have to make sure all the files are linked to the career correctly. I'm excited for the day when someone who has figured it out puts out a detailed tutorial, which I'll be happy to reference. There's one tutorial out there that I know of (can't find it quickly right now), but it is very limited in its details, as in, it's not really a tutorial at all. Unless I get really ambitious and try to figure it all out for myself, I don't know if anyone else is putting something together for the community. Unfortunately, I am not working on that right now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
It is extremely time consuming and you have to make sure all the files are linked to the career correctly. I'm excited for the day when someone who has figured it out puts out a detailed tutorial, which I'll be happy to reference. There's one tutorial out there that I know of (can't find it quickly right now), but it is very limited in its details, as in, it's not really a tutorial at all. Unless I get really ambitious and try to figure it all out for myself, I don't know if anyone else is putting something together for the community. Unfortunately, I am not working on that right now.

Thanks for the effort to clarify this matter
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 6:08 PM
The patch broke all custom careers, because it relocated some resources - like salary.
Neia, who made the tool for scripting-dummies like me with which the career was created is working on a fix. It'll take some time, as it's not an easy task to rewrite the tool. But as soon as it works again i'll recompile the careers and post an update
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 11:47 AM
Please update this career, it misses the payment system
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 1:03 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 10:49 PM
Updates soon? I see all these wonderful careers but no pay. :( Was looking forward to some new job options. Thanks for all your hard work! :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 7:10 PM
Updated for Patch 1.49.65.1020!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 6:18 PM
Hello, I am helene912. I want to confess that, a while ago, I downloaded your work and forgot to say thank you. I simply forgot. But I think that appreciation is very important and worthy nowadays - no, always. So I tell you now, late, but better than never: Thank you for sharing yozr creation!!! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 3:03 PM
No longer working, unfortunately.