Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#226 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 4:54 PM
Yes the pics are to be in a little before the deadline...I figured since there was only three of you that it would be no problem to get the pics in before the date!
Advertisement
#227 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 6:58 PM
Task 1: Runway Mahem
this was my first ever proper runway show, it was for betsy johnson and it was her ice collection.I felt amazing the cameras were clicking and everyone was shouting my name. Then i turned round and on a huge tv screen there was my face i couldnt help but smile.
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/...alwonderrun.jpg

Task 2: Country Girl Stylings
this is me on my yearly camping trip. I go by myself for 2 days. Just to get the peace and quite and see the beauty of the woods. Its like a spa weekend for me it makes me feel so refrehed and alive.
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/...COUNTRYSIDE.jpg
Task 3: Natural But Glamorous
i felt so scared on this shoot i felt so bare without my makeup i hope i pulled it off ok
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/...ere/natural.jpg
Task 4: Fashion Frenzy!
i love the piano and i love to feel beautiful so i thought my outfit i wore for my final music exam would be fitting i love my hair like this so long and pretty and a gorgeus long dress it makes me feel like such a princess
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/...eupoutfhair.jpg

1. What was your favorite part of the contest?
the whole concept i loved the idea of no photoshopping it makes it so much more fun and creative i also loved the country round i felt so proud representing my country it made me feel like id finally made it as a model

2. What do we need to improve on?
the only problem for me was the timing i think it would have been so much better if there were more judges and ejs if that happened the contest would be perfect i hope there is a cycle 2

3. Why Should You Be Our Winner?
my heart and soul has gone into this contest and my life has revolved around this i know what i want and its this i would swim the longest river and climb the highest moutian to achive this and im sure if you listened to my heart it would beat "real life wonder modelling" *giggles*
Field Researcher
#228 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 10:42 PM
Default Sienna Marks Final Round
Task 1: Runway Mahem

I got Chosen as a Victorias Secret Angel! So Here I am modeling their Fantasy Bra. Dont you think I look Fantastic?

Task 2: Country Girl Stylings

I went on a walk in the woods and found My Friend Stars' wolf Zen.

Task 3: Natural But Glamorous

Task 4: Fashion Frenzy!

Here I am Wearing my Favorite Lipstick and my brand new outfit From forever21. And with a new Dye Job, I think I look good brunette.

Also Answer These Questions:

1. What was your favorite part of the contest?
Where I got to do Runway, I hadnt realized how much I loved it.
2. What do we need to improve on?
Timing, and if a judge is later than a day with scores, pm an EJ
3. Why Should You Be Our Winner?
This has been my Dream for so Long, and it used to be just about me but now I want this not only for myself but For My family. I want them to have everything they could ever want.
Test Subject
#229 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 10:55 PM
Default Rena Ramone - Round 3
Task 1 - Runway

Task 2 - Country Girl

Task 3 - Naturally Glamorous

Task 4 - Fashion Favorite

What was your favorite part of the contest?
My absolute favorite part was posing for the camera - it didn't really matter what the pose or setting was - hearing that shutter click did it for me.

What do we need to improve on?
If I were to be honest with you (and I'm hoping that's what you want) adhering to a time schedule is of utmost importance to a model, host and judge(s).

Why Should You Be Our Winner?
I feel I should be your winner not necessarily because I "performed" the best because let's face it all the competition was talented. But I feel I should be the winner because this is what is in my heart and what makes me jump out of bed in the morning eager to start my day and what makes me go all day long and sometimes all night long to get the job done right. And then I look forward to starting it all over again the next day. A life dream fulfilled? It's up to the judges!
Instructor
Original Poster
#230 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 2:16 PM
OMG you guys are amazing...all the entries are all in!!! I am so proud of you guys!
Field Researcher
#231 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 5:53 AM
I'm getting somewhat antsy. :err:
Instructor
Original Poster
#232 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 2:12 PM
The final scores will be posted soon...no worries guys!!! The winner will be announced soon!!!
Field Researcher
#233 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 6:13 AM
YAY, I cant wait!
#234 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 7:11 AM
I'm even anxious and I'm not even in this competition anymore!

Good luck to you all! You all deserve a star!
Instructor
Original Poster
#235 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 1:01 PM
I am still awaiting the judges scores!!!
#236 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 2:17 PM
msp coudlnt you find any ej if i wasnt in the contest id do it for you so im sure someone else will be willing
Test Subject
#237 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 3:15 PM
msp, you told me yesterday morning that you had all the judge's scores and that the scores would "definitely" be posted the same day (meaning yesterday). If you don't have the judge's scores it's time to get someone else to judge. If you do have the scores, it's time to post the results.
Instructor
Original Poster
#238 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 7:06 PM
Default Scores...Waiting On One More Judge!!!!
Judge 1 Scores:

Tyra Brooks
Beauty 15 out of 20
Naturality 13 out of 15
Creativity 12 out of 15
Answers 15 out of 20
A lovely entry you have done so well this competition, thank you for the excellent work that made it a pleasure to judge.

Sienna Mark
Beauty 13 out of 20
Naturality 12 out of 15
Creativity 12 out of 15
Answers 11 out of 20
A very creative entry for the Runway you have performed excellently through the whole compettiton.

Rena Ramone
Beauty 20 out of 20
Naturality 14 out of 15
Creativity 14 out of 15
Answers 19 out of 20
An excellent final round from an excellent simmer, you have outdone yourself every round, what more can I say than excellent?

Judge 2 Scores:

Tyra Brooks
Beauty 16 out of 20
Naturality 14 out of 15
Creativity 11 out of 15
Answers 16 out of 20
Wonderful entry...liked it very much, just consider more variation, but VERY well done!!!!

Sienna Mark
Beauty 15 out of 20
Naturality 14 out of 15
Creativity 16 out of 15
Answers 16 out of 20
I loved this entry, your work was great!!!

Rena Ramone
Beauty 20 out of 20
Naturality 13 out of 15
Creativity 14 out of 15
Answers 20 out of 20
Wonderous final round entry, Great work ethic and beautiful pictures to show for!!

Field Researcher
#239 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 12:35 AM
Why is it taking so long? I'm pretty sure I'm not going to win but I would like to know.
#240 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 12:39 AM
Maybe something happened and she isn't able to get to a computer right now. :shrug:

All your entries look great, btw.
Field Researcher
#241 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 1:55 AM
shes posted since then...
#242 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 5:46 AM
Oh. :err: Well...maybe someone should tell bP.
Test Subject
#243 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 12:25 PM
who won?????

This is the way you left me,I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love, Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,But not together.
#244 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hathompson
who won?????

i dont think we will ever know lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#245 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 12:48 PM
Well, I sent the other judge the score like last week guys and to make it fair I am just going to judge, to make it simple and declair a winner!!!
Test Subject
#246 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 2:59 PM
It's been nine days since the last entry was posted and seven days since the "official" end of this contest. I don't know what you're waiting for, msp. If your judges are not responding in a timely manner, then you are required to find an emergency judge, not just sit and wait. There are people all over this forum who are willing to step in as an emergency judge.

You have posted and pm'd me about "results coming soon" for too long. Please consider my entry in this contest pulled; it has not been a pleasant experience.
Instructor
Original Poster
#247 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 4:27 PM
Well, sorry to here that pors and if you have ever ran a contest than you'd know it is hard to get everything in on time...especially when there are people begging for extensions, but I had gotten an extension and that is why this contest isnt closed..so therefore your the date limits you have posted are wrong!! And the Scores are in Everyone!!!

AND THE WINNER IS TYRA BROOKS<<<<CONGRATS, TO YOU AND ALL THE OTHER FINALISTS, THIS CONTEST HAS BEEN FUN, BUT IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT THE DARN SCORES WERE POSTED ...LOL....BUT I HOPE YOU ALL HAD FUN AND THE WINNER SHOULD PM ME ASAP ABOUT THE PRIZES!!!

#248 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 6:48 PM
ooh i won yay me even though it was by forfit lol
i hope there is a cycle 2 this would be an amazing contest if it was more organized
Field Researcher
#249 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 10:28 PM
Congrats!!! You were amazing.
#250 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SwitchfootKatie
Congrats!!! You were amazing.

thankyou we were so close only a few points apart

Page 10 of 10