Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2023 at 12:48 AM
Can't enter lot in Manage Worlds except for first played household after New Save
Hello, I need help figuring out an extremally serious problem I'm having with my game. Every time I go to Manage Worlds and try to edit a lot straight from Manage Worlds, my game throughs an error.

Specifically "The game failed to load. Error Code: 122:b5619c04:806b1639. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.". Has anybody been getting this error message lately with these same circumstances?

I also noticed that like in the title, that I can still access my first played household straight from the start of a new save, but no others, the same error I quoted happens then too.

Check out my Patreon, I feature Artwork and Short Stories and Bio's about my own Personal Multiverse, as well as some CC I'll share for early release (nothing major right now though, Mainly just recategorized Maxis Content).

Become a Patron!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 1:43 AM
Hello, The problem is now worse, now every savegame is corrupted after placing a household after starting a new savegame, I can't even play my game now, I'm now certain that I have some corrupted CAS or Build/buy cc, but without a program like the Mod Updater I can't even begin to look for the Corrupted CC, does anybody know of an alternative, outside of Curseforge, that program is really not working for me. especially since it only updates mods and cc that you install "through" curseforge.

Check out my Patreon, I feature Artwork and Short Stories and Bio's about my own Personal Multiverse, as well as some CC I'll share for early release (nothing major right now though, Mainly just recategorized Maxis Content).

Become a Patron!
Space Pony
#3 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Godzilla-Force
Hello, The problem is now worse, now every savegame is corrupted after placing a household after starting a new savegame, I can't even play my game now, I'm now certain that I have some corrupted CAS or Build/buy cc, but without a program like the Mod Updater I can't even begin to look for the Corrupted CC, does anybody know of an alternative, outside of Curseforge, that program is really not working for me. especially since it only updates mods and cc that you install "through" curseforge.

Do you have TwistedMexi's Better Last Exceptions? It can scan your game for broken things. As far as I know, you can still get it on his website.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2023 at 7:14 AM Last edited by Godzilla-Force : 23rd Mar 2023 at 11:33 PM.
I have it actually, but the scan never seems to complete, no matter which browser I set as my default.

Is left the program to scan all night and day long and it never finished scanning, I'm going to talk to mexi to try and figure out what's wrong with it.

Become a Patron!
Scholar
#5 Old 10th Apr 2023 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Godzilla-Force
I have it actually, but the scan never seems to complete, no matter which browser I set as my default.

Is left the program to scan all night and day long and it never finished scanning, I'm going to talk to mexi to try and figure out what's wrong with it.

Have you actually taken out the whole Sims 4 folder from "My Documents" and then run the game in complete vanilla mode?

If it works then you know you have some corrupt CC or Mod. Do the 50/50 method of adding them all back in. Then you can start adding save files, tray files etc back in.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Apr 2023 at 4:56 AM
Finally figured out what was causing it, The bug that occurred that caused the household to have the same name, and causing the save system to be corrupted when a sim has more than three traits when editing a sim in CASfulleditmode that happened in the infant and Growing Together patch, I use both Chingyu's More traits for sims, as well as Mizureyuki's and Pancakes More traits in cas mod, so unfortunately this bug also happens when starting a new household as well with these mods. So probably a heads up for people who use these mods.

Become a Patron!