Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2089 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1650 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 16 of 84
Test Subject
#376 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 6:28 PM
This works wonderfully!!! Thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#377 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spoo
so this wouldn't work on version 1.0.615 then?

I think the sliders work. I haven't tested it though.

Of course the SliderHack won't work. It's only for 1.8.
Test Subject
#378 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:35 PM
do you think that you could make another scale for the bicep?
Lab Assistant
#379 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 9:28 PM
I've always been hesitant to add mods to my games, but as a (ahem) big fan of Warlokk's Bodyshape Models for TS2, I decided to give your sliders a try. I only regret that I didn't add them sooner. Thanks and keep up the *great* work...
Test Subject
#380 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 10:08 PM
Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#381 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 1:00 AM
[QUOTE=jonha]You probably installed too many sliders. As it states on the overview page if you want to install all my sliders (or more) you need a hack that removes the slidier limit.

Ok I'll try the hack for that. I'll let you know how it turns out. Thanks :P

.....Laughter is Timeless, Imagination Has No Age, and Dreams Are Forever (Disney)
Lab Assistant
#382 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 2:09 PM
Hi Jonha, I posted this before and I never had a reply so I thought that maybe you did not see my post. I don't want to be a nuisance but would love to hear from you.

'This is absolutely BEYOND AWESOMENESS. TY so much. Do you think it would be possible to make a slider for the calves. I especially hate it when I make my lady sims slightly more toned (muscular) and the outside of the calf gets bigger and the inside calf doesn't. Need to be able to adjust the inside calf. Also is it possible to make the males like the SlimBB's that we had in Sims 2 with your sliders or not and if not do you think you could make sliders for this as well.

Again I commend you all including Delphy, S3Z and all the rest of you that work so hard on all these mods and then are so gracious in sharing them with the rest of the community. We appreciate you.'
Test Subject
#383 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 6:49 PM
S'il Vous PlaÎt, J'ai Installer Ce Patch Et Je L'ai Mi Dans Packages Et Quand J'ai Voulu Essayer Dans "crÉer Un Sims" Et Dans LÈvres, Il N'y Avait Rien! Pourquoi?? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Test Subject
#384 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aqqu
If you have meant the skintone, the one is my own, it can be found on B.A.S.

It is easy to find those nipples on SXS2, in my opinion, they are really improving boobs sliders.

Sorry, what B.A.S? I want that skintone.
Test Subject
#385 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 8:06 PM
Does anyone have bigger butt slider? I like huge butts.
Test Subject
#386 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 9:31 PM
It's work on MAC??
Thank you
Scholar
Original Poster
#387 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PGM64
do you think that you could make another scale for the bicep?

No. Arm sliders are impossible at this time.

Quote: Originally posted by SIMCITIZEN4
'I especially hate it when I make my lady sims slightly more toned (muscular) and the outside of the calf gets bigger and the inside calf doesn't. Need to be able to adjust the inside calf.

More than the current leg and calf slider is currently impossible, sorry.

Quote:
Also is it possible to make the males like the SlimBB's that we had in Sims 2 with your sliders or not and if not do you think you could make sliders for this as well.

I don't know "SlimBB". Can you explain it more?

Quote: Originally posted by horse063
S'il Vous PlaÎt, J'ai Installer Ce Patch Et Je L'ai Mi Dans Packages Et Quand J'ai Voulu Essayer Dans "crÉer Un Sims" Et Dans LÈvres, Il N'y Avait Rien! Pourquoi?? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

English please.

Quote: Originally posted by prito
Does anyone have bigger butt slider? I like huge butts.

Not with my sliders. Use Awesomemod, it can increase the slider range. But the butts likely become pointed and may look strange.

Quote: Originally posted by horse063
It's work on MAC??

Yes, it works on Mac, but as I don't have one I can't give support. You have to find out yourself how to install it.
Test Subject
#388 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 4:05 AM
I absolutely love these sliders---it makes for some stunningly attractive female sims (at least if you can get past the Uncanny Valley effect...)

It'd be nice if there were some gravity to the larger breasts. Gigantic "bullet boobs" kind of kill the effect (I've seen quite a few big boobs in my day, even in good bras, and none look quite like that). I'm not saying make them "saggy", only more realistic if at all possible. But this is a very small complaint.
Lab Assistant
#389 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 7:34 AM
Sorry, what B.A.S? I want that skintone.

Check private messages.
Scholar
Original Poster
#390 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimuLord
It'd be nice if there were some gravity to the larger breasts. Gigantic "bullet boobs" kind of kill the effect (I've seen quite a few big boobs in my day, even in good bras, and none look quite like that). I'm not saying make them "saggy", only more realistic if at all possible. But this is a very small complaint.

Yes, you're right. I'm trying to improve it.
Field Researcher
#391 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 2:03 PM
When the Sims 3 came out I fully expected it to have this much customization options. Glad you fixed that. Thank you very much for posting!
#392 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 5:31 PM
Ok ok... I remember postng that these work great with Delphys Breast Sliders... but recently I've had crashing issues with my game... I had to do everything from remove all of these mods and delete my saved game to even get Sims 3 to sucessfully open... but I seriously had every slider in my mods folder the first, second and fifth time I've opened up Sims... any ideas??
Test Subject
#393 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 9:04 PM
I've installed Awesome mod, your mod and the breast sliders. So far none of my Sims babies have inherited the large breasts, hips, waist ect,. Does this not happen?
Scholar
Original Poster
#394 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 11:44 PM
I've installed Awesome mod, your mod and the breast sliders. So far none of my Sims babies have inherited the large breasts, hips, waist ect,. Does this not happen?

Babies don't get large breasts. The sliders only affect sims with a certain age, some starting with toddler, some with child and the breast slider of course only has effect on female teens and older. No slider has effect on babies. You will notice EA's sliders don't work on babies, too, and all babies look like clones anyway (except for skin color).

Also, there is of course a certain percantage that children don't inherit for example the breasts of their mother. They could as well inherit the breast slider setting from the father, who possibly doesn't have adjusted sliders.
Test Subject
#395 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Babies don't get large breasts. The sliders only affect sims with a certain age, some starting with toddler, some with child and the breast slider of course only has effect on female teens and older. No slider has effect on babies. You will notice EA's sliders don't work on babies, too, and all babies look like clones anyway (except for skin color).

Also, there is of course a certain percantage that children don't inherit for example the breasts of their mother. They could as well inherit the breast slider setting from the father, who possibly doesn't have adjusted sliders.

I should have said one they adults, I'll try a few more tests.
Test Subject
#396 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 4:25 AM
thank you so much! this is awesome, now you can make a really skinny person with fat legs. :D
Lab Assistant
#397 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha

I don't know "SlimBB". Can you explain it more?

SlimBB were Bodybuilders. I have attached a zip file of some photos for you to look at.

Thanks for your help and for this great mod.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  SlimBB.zip (441.9 KB, 97 downloads)
Test Subject
#398 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:45 AM
hvordan oploader man hofterog bryster jeg har vinzip og WinRAR jeg bruger windows 7 og det er ny computer .tænkte at nogle vidste det når i har oploade de .hvad bruger i
for vil gerne have det på så de ikke er fladbabser og fladnumset
Scholar
Original Poster
#399 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMCITIZEN4
SlimBB were Bodybuilders. I have attached a zip file of some photos for you to look at.

Thanks for your help and for this great mod.

Hmm, okay. While you can of course set the fitness to maximum and enlarge the chest etc. using my sliders, something like this is probably better done using a new morph or mesh change. Because for example arms can't be adjusted using simple bone deltas.

As I'm only able to use Blender for meshing, but there is no complete plugin for it, yet, I can't provide something like this, sorry.

Quote: Originally posted by snekugle
hvordan oploader man hofterog bryster jeg har vinzip og WinRAR jeg bruger windows 7 og det er ny computer .tænkte at nogle vidste det når i har oploade de .hvad bruger i
for vil gerne have det på så de ikke er fladbabser og fladnumset

Sorry, I don't understand danish. And google translator doesn't give understandable results.
Scholar
#400 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 2:34 PM
Is it possible to see the genes of a specific sim? I like to see if a sim of standard sim size have recessive genes from your sliders. Where are these slider values stored per sim?
Can I use S3PE or any other tool for that? I used SimPE in TS2 to check the genes. Any tutorial on TS3 genetics you know of?
Page 16 of 84