Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Radio Station

by Buurz Posted 26th Feb 2019 at 3:30 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2019 at 3:11 PM by Buurz

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 2:50 PM
I'll think about it. TS2 has the best songs of all the sims games, imo, so I intend to make such mod one way or another.
Space Pony
#27 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buurz
I'll think about it. TS2 has the best songs of all the sims games, imo, so I intend to make such mod one way or another.

Cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 4:06 PM
Does it HAVE to HAVE those extra expansion packs?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jazzkitty
Does it HAVE to HAVE those extra expansion packs?

No, the mod will work even without all EPs. But the stereo's sound will disappear when the game will try to play a song from the missing EPs. You will have to turn the stereo off and on or to change this radio station to another and back.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 7:20 AM
Hi, I'm trying to get this to work at its full potential on my game collection (Ambitions, late-night, outdoor living stuff, generations, pets, supernatural, seasons, university life, island paradise, and into the future) so install the AUDT thing correctly (i think) and grid is still greyed out! what do I do?

i used to make dumb mods when i was bored, next time i'm bored i'll make a new mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Andrew66523
Hi, I'm trying to get this to work at its full potential on my game collection (Ambitions, late-night, outdoor living stuff, generations, pets, supernatural, seasons, university life, island paradise, and into the future) so install the AUDT thing correctly (i think) and grid is still greyed out! what do I do?

Do you have Audio Turners installed?

I suggest you to make your own radio station with the help of the Custom Stereo Music Utility mod.
Here are the mp3s I've created for my mod (commercials, djs talks and news reports) - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g...yYl1AJR_vIibN4b. Use them in any way you like.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 10:57 PM Last edited by Andrew66523 : 16th Mar 2020 at 11:26 PM.
Do you have Audio Turners installed?

I suggest you to make your own radio station with the help of the Custom Stereo Music Utility mod.
Here are the mp3s I've created for my mod (commercials, djs talks and news reports) - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g...yYl1AJR_vIibN4b. Use them in any way you like.

Hello, its Andrew from 5 billion years later, I did install the tuners but nothing worked, did I even install them correctly? I also tried but since I have my packs correctly filtered (i don't know why, I would've seen this quicker if it want for that) and extracted the files, and did the same with the game files (then gave up and used installed songs that are real) then used broadcaster. But like a complete idiot, I forgot the game crashes when audio from one source spontaneously changes quality, ill try removing the Showtime and World Adventures songs when I can correctly install the tuners, but for now, I'm lost more than my brain when I killed a twin in a fire in this game.

EDIT: i cant read for (Censord)

EDIT 2: i did the instructions, and nothing worked!

i used to make dumb mods when i was bored, next time i'm bored i'll make a new mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 3rd Apr 2020 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Andrew66523
Hello, its Andrew from 5 billion years later, I did install the tuners but nothing worked, did I even install them correctly? I also tried but since I have my packs correctly filtered (i don't know why, I would've seen this quicker if it want for that) and extracted the files, and did the same with the game files (then gave up and used installed songs that are real) then used broadcaster. But like a complete idiot, I forgot the game crashes when audio from one source spontaneously changes quality, ill try removing the Showtime and World Adventures songs when I can correctly install the tuners, but for now, I'm lost more than my brain when I killed a twin in a fire in this game.

I can make an individual version of the mod for you. Just tell me what songs do you want to add. Here is a list of all TS3 songs - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z...mv5L_VkxhBzP-Eg.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 3:12 AM
I can make an individual version of the mod for you. Just tell me what songs do you want to add. Here is a list of all TS3 songs - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z...mv5L_VkxhBzP-Eg.

I'm now kinda done with this issue, I may as well just waste valuable time with my own business, not yours.

Banned
THANKS POST
#35 Old 1st May 2020 at 12:08 AM
What a great idea!!
Page 2 of 2