Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 12:40 PM
Default Is it ok to make changes to a Maxis neighbourhood and upload your changes on MTS2?
Hello reader.
I've been busy changing Pleasantview by restoring all deceased sims character data and creating a graveyard with all their graves. (Except the Goth household where they have all Goth/Crumplebottom/Bachelor] graves in their own mini one) I'm wondering whether it's ok to upload this neighbourhood to MTS2, or will it violate MTS2 rules?
Thanks,

BkajnlConcepts
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 3:35 PM
Are you talking about 2 or 3? Is that the only change you have made? Why not upload the graveyard instead?

Creator Guidelines: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...ator_Guidelines
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 1:57 AM Last edited by BkajnlConcepts : 1st Oct 2016 at 3:06 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Are you talking about 2 or 3? Is that the only change you have made? Why not upload the graveyard instead?

Creator Guidelines: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...ator_Guidelines

I'm talking about The Sims 2, and anyways, the graveyard isn't that much, and i want to keep the neighbourhood intact

I'm trying to fix Bob Sr. Newbie though. In SimPE i accidentally set his object type to outfit and he is not working

EDIT: Bob Sr. Newbie is fixed but now i get a "bad gosub tree number" error
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Oct 2016 at 12:12 AM
In principle I think that would be fine, but you'd have to bear in mind that all the base TS2 hoods are corrupted - so you'd want to do your reconstruction in a cleaned version such as meetme2theriver's. She's also done some reconstructing of deceased relatives, but I'm not sure how much, so you might want to check to make sure you're not just duplicating her work.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.