Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 1817 (Who?), Viewed: 189650 times.
Page 73 of 73
Mad Poster
#1801 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 9:13 AM
He told me he had used a condom! I'm done with men!
Lab Assistant
#1802 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 3:56 PM
One day, Komei visits Anna and Ramir Patel. Anna just gave birth to twins at the bathroom just like many other sims traditionally do.
Komei apparently saw the birth. Anna rolls a want to have 10 kids just like many family sims casually do.
Then after all this craziness, Komei wants to set up a blind date for Ramir.
Thanks a lot, Komei.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Alchemist
#1803 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:39 AM

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1804 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 2:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modder
Honestly, I have no idea. Another set of bills came and they were the same amount. I have a bigger bills mod, but that shouldn't be causing the issue. I must have done something weird while building this lot. I used custom doors, which has caused issues with apartments being buggy (not letting me rent, click doors, certain rooms considered part of common area, etc) so I'll probably rebuild this apartment lot and try again

Do you have any solar panels or windmills? I believe there's a glitch that cause the bills to underflow and wrap around to that amount.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Theorist
#1805 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 6:01 AM
Samantha Cordial was so impressed by her date with Armand Debateau that she decided to drop off a date gift. I had no trouble finding the dance sphere she left, but I did have some difficulty locating Samantha herself. Fortunately, her bag and engagement ring were still visible.

As Samantha left the lot, her broom appeared from nowhere and took off into the air spinning wildly like an insane helicopter (the pictures don't do it justice). It reminded me of the shovel in this old blooper video.
Screenshots
Alchemist
#1806 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 2:50 AM Last edited by Rosawyn : 30th Oct 2018 at 9:20 PM.
Chuck Norris might walk on water, but Pao Mellon can swim through land!

Screenshots
Inventor
#1807 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 6:19 AM
I understand that it's the apocalypse and it's stressing you out, but darn it, Josh, use your own bed! Your sons barely have any room in their cribs as it is and I seriously doubt you'd fit into one yourself!

(I don't think there's actually anything to censor since the box blocked the details; better safe than sorry though. )
Screenshots
Theorist
#1808 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 10:06 AM
These steb-siblings don't get along very well and have been arguing and poking most of the afternoon. Brielle finally couldn't take it anymore and ran inside the stairs to cry.

Screenshots
Inventor
#1809 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 10:47 AM
After months lost at sea, I have finally reached land. Oh, sweet land! May we never part again!
Test Subject
#1810 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 2:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
These steb-siblings don't get along very well and have been arguing and poking most of the afternoon. Brielle finally couldn't take it anymore and ran inside the stairs to cry.

To be fair, this is also my response to stress.
Alchemist
#1811 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 11:37 PM Last edited by Rosawyn : 7th Nov 2018 at 12:50 AM.
More of this, apparently

Ouch?

Maybe this is why it's usually only line dancing where people wear that particular sort of hat
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1812 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 6:45 AM
I was using an OMSP to make a wall-mounted bookcase. I think I shifted it too low.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Theorist
#1813 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosawyn
More of this, apparently

Do you have any mods that affect swimming? A few people (not everybody) have had similar problems with Lamare's Autonomous Ocean Swimming mod. I really liked that mod but had to pull it out because several of my sims would swim in the ground like that when I had it installed.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=583812

I also occasionally have problems with this swimming pool mod by ankoyume. Sometimes a sim seems not to recognize the edge of the pool with the modded tiles in place and will swim right through to the yard, house, etc.
http://www.modthesims.info/d/608173...s-swimming.html

When I do see a sim swimming in the ground, I can usually fix them with the Locomotor.
http://www.modthesims.info/d/298515/sim-locomotor.html
Mad Poster
#1814 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 12:09 PM

Theorist
#1815 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 7:20 PM
No explanation?? (: Love bloopers!!

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#1816 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 9:39 PM
I was just screwing with OMSPs.

Instructor
#1817 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 10:52 PM

"I love my haunted teddy!"
Field Researcher
#1818 Old Yesterday at 12:14 AM

I was adding a ceiling to the Oldies home, and the game decided to show me what it thought of it, by showing me a close up of Herb's butt.

Apparently, this is how sims drive before they reach the driveway.

Currently Playing:
Beginning of Pleasantview by Marka93

Want Danies-simsational-blog's Sunset Valley hood as a subhood? Download it here.

Page 73 of 73