Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Additional table bbcode options available - posted on 5th Mar 2018 at 3:12 PM
Replies: 3050 (Who?), Viewed: 140081 times.
Page 123 of 123
#3051 Old Today at 9:24 PM
In the Strangetown district of Greater Pleasantview, Buck Vandermorgan (was Grunt) has become a teenager and now has a new foster-brother, runaway Rick Contrary. Olive had been wanting to rescue Rick for a while, but knowing the boy's tendency to violence she was worried about having him share a room with little Buck. Rick still looks very angry, but he found himself a job then joined Joseph (was Nervous) in watching Olive and Buck play chess. Interestingly, his dad walked past the lot right after Rick moved in; their relationship is still very poor but Edward, at least, does want to be on better terms with his son. Opal, on the other hand, is still in jail for child abuse and hasn't rolled any wants to interact with Rick, other than her initial desire to see his ghost.

Ajay Loner, who in the last rotation rolled a want to sell his cat, Sweets, is now rolling want after want for Sweets to get a job, Sweets to get a job in security, in service, in showbusiness; he wants to stroke Sweets and command Sweets to play dead and play with Sweets. Er, newsflash, Ajay...SWEETS IS NOT YOUR CAT. You sold her to Vidcund Curious, who gifted her to his little niece, Katherine, and there is no way Pascal is going to allow her to be exploited for cash again. Ajay is getting along with Nina Caliente and has a lightning bolt for her, but last time I played Nina she was the ultimate Cat Lady, so I don't know how I feel about having her marry a guy who sold his cat for cash he didn't need, even if she is a very different Nina this time around.
Page 123 of 123