Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 3396 (Who?), Viewed: 159775 times.
Page 136 of 136
Mad Poster
#3376 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 7:30 AM
I am so glad it worked, @FranH

Windows 10 and the Ultimate Collection
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=568275
Mad Poster
#3377 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:26 AM
Aside from making Infinity pools that work, Tinsel Town is getting bigger by the minute.

Not content to have just one baby, Mindy Wilcox gave birth to quadruplets. This is the second set in the town. Throughout her pregnancy she felt miserable, tired and sick. She was expecting just one child, and was overwhelmed by the fact of four at once. It took a few hours for the parenting instincts for both Troy and her to kick in. Then they found out the joys of stinky babies. Mindy's already called the nanny to care for them while she's at work.

Darrell & Lynn Walton are on the verge of divorce after she found out he was having an affair with a neighbor. "I knew I should have made him get another job! He's got too much free time-and he spends it with other women!"

Oh, there was another baby born as well on Day 16-Eleanor and Alec Shaw had a baby girl-which overtired her to go back to bed. Being a lazy sort to begin with, Eleanor looks for any excuse to go back to bed with.

So the houses are filling up, the kids are getting born and growing up.

There is only one couple left that hasn't had any children, and at the rate they're going, they won't. Neither of them have any wish to have children, but it's understandable because they're very selfish and self-centered pixels. All they want is money, fame and fortune. They know children will get in the way of achieving those.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Lab Assistant
#3378 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:29 AM
I'm currently working on converting Twiikki Island into a primary neighbourhood - side note, does anyone know how to make the tourists into townies?
Lab Assistant
#3379 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:41 AM
Tourists are just marked by being in particular families, like other townies. I haven't installed BV yet, but if you can identify the tourists by sight, you should be able to tell which families they belong to by summoning sims from various families with Inge's teleporter cat. When you figure out which families contain tourists, just summon them all, make them selectable one by one, and use the teleporter to make them townies.
Lab Assistant
#3380 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrellyn
Tourists are just marked by being in particular families, like other townies. I haven't installed BV yet, but if you can identify the tourists by sight, you should be able to tell which families they belong to by summoning sims from various families with Inge's teleporter cat. When you figure out which families contain tourists, just summon them all, make them selectable one by one, and use the teleporter to make them townies.

Alright, I'll see about giving that a go. I have the painting, that should work as well.
Mad Poster
#3381 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=FranH]Aside from making Infinity pools that work, Tinsel Town is getting bigger by the minute.

I'm so glad you got it to work! Enjoy it!

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Lab Assistant
#3382 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 5:16 PM
Coca Panoski is pissed - Ceasar Rafferty died before giving her hush money, and now she is broke AND pregnant. On top of that Cola is pregnant with baby#2, and Sebastian is a father. Everything's so messed up. And Sebastian doesn't care about his family's reputation anymore, so no hush money from him either.
So Coca sat Cola down for serious conversation about money and children. After that they both rolled a want to buy a community lot, and Cola wanted to get a makeover station. Coca took a huge debt and bought Eve's boutique. She is managing the business, and Cola will be working as stylist. They will find a bigger apartment and hire a nanny. As far paying back debt goes... ugh, who knows. Coca has a bolt with Adam Patch and all that "honest family man" thing is obviously just facade, so... Meanwhile she is writing a tell-all book about hers and Cola's affairs with Caesar (half of it is made-up stories, of course). It's going to be a bestseller. Coca is sure about it.
Mad Poster
#3383 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 1:14 AM
Andrew has successfully treated his acne with oodles of acne cream and a good night's rest. He's feeling a lot happier and he's currently on a visit downtown with Julian, and we're taking pictures for the Outfit of the Day challenge there. He hopes to post them in the thread soon -- probably tomorrow.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Lab Assistant
#3384 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 1:44 AM
Things are looking up for my town Elgin. The second gen is growing up and moving into places of their own. Elgin’s economy is better than ever, with the town having made around $60,000 this round. Things are going get even better for the economy, when the Ferguson sisters (aka the trust fund girls), get their funds and start owning businesses. That would bring in even more money into the town. Now only if we could produce a bunch of babies, so we can unlock the medical field, and get rid of that darn flu bug.

Visit my Simblr: LIttleBitSims
Scholar
#3385 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 10:40 AM
in greater widespot (widespot with land grant university meadow creek mountainside valley and emerald heights) i started playing a day with each family in mountainside valley;this is what happened in each family so far:

McCormick-jules and virginia both had the ltw of becoming the "hand of poseidon" but both wanted a baby,i sent jules to work but virginia stayed at home where she had a miscarriage then her and jules tried again for a baby but she starved to death and jules failed to get her back . he still wanted love and started to pursue sheila rhein...

Treah-willow immediately gave birth to twins (one boy and girl) called pear and apple,after buying cribs they were broke but i only get jobs for sims if they want a job or need it for their LTW so it was up to acacia to be the moneymaker,ash brought home delta land and since i thought acacia needed friends her age i spawned in the shaer teenage girl

Shaer-amin immediately went off to work seeing as they were broke,they made friends and taught adil his toddler skills.

jones-i'm not sure if this is the right family name but it's the family with two toddlers? anyway mary stayed home to teach toddler skills while danny went to work.

rhein-sheila continued her romance with jules and eventually married him;they now live back in jules' house.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Mad Poster
#3386 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 5:02 PM
ARGHHH! Uni rotation in Veronaville Uberhood. I tried to put it off because I really don't like uni. So, the last rotation I decided to wait until one of my playables went to uni before I went in and played all of them.

Stupid Rick Contrary.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Lab Assistant
#3387 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 7:13 PM Last edited by TheDraizeTrain : 16th Jun 2018 at 9:38 PM.
Pascal Curious has been having some trouble in the love department. He has been mostly focused on his alien child and his career, so he is close to being an elder without having settled down yet. He's been going out to community lots to meet new people, but either the people he is interested in are already taken, or they don't like him back! He finally decided to contact the matchmaker and paid her the maximum amount out of desperation. Troy Fratster fell out the sky and they had a decent enough date. (But had to end it early after noticing neither of them continued having date-related wants). They shared a peck to end it and each got a crush on each other (Pascal's first kiss).

Troy stayed after the date, met the rest of family, and apparently was almost instantly smitten with Vidcund! Troy kept talking to Pascal here and there, but he must have said something off-putting because Pascal lost his crush for him. So I guess now Vidcund was fair game for Troy. Troy has been at the Curious house for 3 days now, heart-farting all over for Vidcund and even cheering him on when he was playing chess by himself! He won't leave even after everyone has left the house to go to work or school. Even though he is clearly obsessed with Vidcund, he sometimes (autonomously) still gives Pascal pecks. Pascal accepts the kisses, but it does nothing for him in the feeling department, still only seeing him as a friend.

So, I'm rolling with this glitch and I guess I have the two younger Curious brothers finally matched up, but Pascal is still a single dad. Guess it happens like in real life; not everyone gets matched up!

I used to tumblr a lot about this lame-o group: The Smiths - The Draize Train

Jumped on the Simblr train
Lab Assistant
#3388 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 1:48 AM
I’m currently making a ROS for Elgin in an attempt to spice things up. Elgin is doing well financially, but I’m afraid that it’s on the verge of being depopulated. My poor Sims are dying left and right (darn you, Real Sickness mod), and I’m hoping rolling random scenarios will help create a must needed baby boom.

Visit my Simblr: LIttleBitSims
Lab Assistant
#3389 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 3:40 PM

*loud upset sobbing*
I'm gonna hope it goes back to 14GB but oh my god its so frustrating
Alchemist
#3390 Old Yesterday at 2:52 AM
@didyouevenmakeasound Mine is 36.8 GB free of 298 GB.

By percentage, you're doing so much better!

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#3391 Old Yesterday at 5:22 AM
You know that couple that 'doesn't want children'? They're going to have one..or two. Then there's Lynne Walton who wanted another child so badly she stalked her estranged husband. She's now pregnant, and trying to woo him back into their marital homestead.

At last count, Tinsel Town has 22 children. With more on the way. Then the baby boom will be done-I hope.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Lab Assistant
#3392 Old Yesterday at 5:41 AM Last edited by Annorah : Today at 12:15 AM.
I am sims-deprived, so you may imagine reading all your tales is a low blow for me. My computer died; it has been almost two months without playing. And just as I had mustered the courage to resurrect Glarn Curious!

Call me crazy, but I cannot wait to get him and PT9 together as a kind of... couple. And yes, I knoooow, Jenny is Glarn's daughter and she is PT9's wife and both Glarn and PT9 have children related to Jenny, but what can you do? I refuse to believe Glarn was just an experiment, and Strangetown is naturally... strange. One more little twist will not make much of a difference, so to sum up, nothing is happening right now, but at least I am sharing with you what will happen once I get my computer back? Feel honoured!

In this house, we respect and treasure all Pleasantview, Veronaville and Strangetown pre-mades. Is that clear?

Good.
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#3393 Old Yesterday at 6:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by didyouevenmakeasound

*loud upset sobbing*

You could get another drive-unless your set up won't allow for that. I have my game installed on C and my hoods and downloads on D.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#3394 Old Yesterday at 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by didyouevenmakeasound
*loud upset sobbing*

@didyouevenmakeasound

Don't worry about it too much- your free space will change according to the amount of temporary files and system allotted space.

For example, hibernation state files, system restore files, temporary files, paging files. Windows update files take up a fair amount of space too, and also recycle bins.

You can have Windows clean up some of these by right clicking on your hard drive and choosing 'Disk Cleanup'.

This should help also:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-up-drive-space
Screenshots
Instructor
#3395 Old Yesterday at 11:19 AM
currently just building on my megahood so it get plenty of houses everywhere *^*

I build small houses *^*
Lab Assistant
#3396 Old Yesterday at 4:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
You could get another drive-unless your set up won't allow for that. I have my game installed on C and my hoods and downloads on D.

I have a drive but it's broken. It only connects when the wire is at a certain angle. It was a Christmas present and I'm pretty embarrassed that I managed to damage it this quickly.
It's a glitch on my laptop, it just keeps on doing this. For some reason it keeps losing a ton of space and then returning to normal, it's just taking longer to go back to normal this time :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
@didyouevenmakeasound

Don't worry about it too much- your free space will change according to the amount of temporary files and system allotted space.

For example, hibernation state files, system restore files, temporary files, paging files. Windows update files take up a fair amount of space too, and also recycle bins.

You can have Windows clean up some of these by right clicking on your hard drive and choosing 'Disk Cleanup'.

This should help also:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-up-drive-space

Yep, I do the disk cleanup regularly, at least five times per day. I also clear my browser history every day because that frees up A LOT of space actually. I've recently updated, it should go back to normal soon.
Lab Assistant
#3397 Old Yesterday at 6:51 PM
I'm building a Mediterranean-style farmhouse for the LeGacia family, which is...my legacy family. I hate building large homes so it's not looking too pretty at the moment.

I'm playing a lazy version of the BaCC in my neighborhood right now so I've also got the Munroe family selling produce and groceries at their co-op. I figured I could try to parody real life grocery co-ops by placing a ticket machine on the property (aka the "membership fee"), setting all of the grocery items to ridiculously cheap, and providing full-access to everything on the property as "membership perks". Right now, guests can use the outdoor garden and a pottery wheel to make their own pottery. Of course, due to EA programming customers are only interested in buying produce, but at least when I bring playable sims to the lot they can engage in other activities on the lot besides the shopping.

Lurking since 10/2/07 ~ Call me Cheezy. ;)
Tumblr: http://mmmcheezy.tumblr.com/
Page 136 of 136