Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 12:25 PM
Default Recolorable Maxis Jewelry?
I would like to make recolors of the jewelry found in the Jewelry category of CAS - watches, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. They are not recolorable in Body Shop, so I assume it would have to be done through SimPe. That said, I have not located any recolors of those accessories created by others for download, so I am wondering if it IS possible, even with SimPe?

Thanks!

goderguy
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 3:42 PM
It looks like no one knows if they can be recolored. That seems surprising - after all the time since the jewelry category was introduced, I would have thought someone would have tried.

goderguy
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#3 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 4:17 PM
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 4:27 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 13th Apr 2018 at 4:44 PM.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 5:10 PM Last edited by goderguy : 13th Apr 2018 at 6:05 PM.
Thanks for the suggestions. How would I go about finding the files? I looked in SimPE under Bon Voyage, and came up empty handed. I didn’t realize this would be such an arduous task!

goderguy
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 1:59 PM
I just found this thread and commenting because I'm curious too. I looked at tutorials about re-binning jewelry from Glasses to BV jewelry but that I can pretty much only use for accessories made by others (or me, if I learn meshing). Now, there are some Maxis jewelry in the game that I'd like to recolor, but don't have an idea how to access them. Is the solution some SimPE magic?