Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 3:05 PM Last edited by sam&skye : 13th Feb 2017 at 3:44 PM.
Default Problems adding a wallmask
I slaved the targetable door from simlogical (the first one) to the value door.

The slaving worked fine, but it doesn't have a wallmask now.

The original one didn't contain a wallmask at all. It pointed to the original value door mesh and recolours, and must've also pointed to the according wallmask, although I can't find anything that would possibly have to do with that in the original (unedited) package. To slave it, I had to import a new mesh from a clone, and that's where I must have "broken" whatever linked the door to the right wall mask.

Now, how do I go about adding one? Getting the right wallmask from a clone would probably be the logical next step, but from there on I don't know how to get my slaved door to actually use it. I don't know which resource is responsible for pointing a door (window, ...) to the right wallmask. Where do I have to look?

Nvm me. Another one of these premature cries for help when the next best thing I try just magically makes it work for no apparent reason.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 5:34 PM
I do that all the time.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.