Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 7:55 AM Last edited by lidiqnata : 5th Aug 2015 at 1:59 PM.
Default Monthly Theme - August
Thank you for participating in our July monthly theme. It's 1-rst of August, so it's time for a new theme.

August Theme - All about men
We heard you! "Male teens have never gotten much love in the Sims" I'd change that to "Male sims never gotten much love in the Sims". As the male theme was on our shortlist we decided to have 'All about men' as our monthly theme this month just for you.
Think lots, hairstyles, sports, vehicles, clutter, jobs, clothing....all addressed to all ages male sims!

The Rules
  • The usual Creator Guidelines apply to all uploads.
  • Anything goes, as long as it's somewhat related to the theme - see inspirations above
  • Only uploads that are uploaded before the end of August will receive an achievement sticker (this includes 31rst) - anything uploaded after that date will not compete. We will look at the date it has been uploaded to the queue, don't worry about waiting times for moderating.
  • Tag your upload with this tag:thememen. This way it is much easier to keep track of uploads and we know that you are participating in the monthly theme.

If you have a question about something that is not included in the description above - feel free to ask! If you have other ideas on content that would be in the spirit of this theme, don’t hesitate let us know
All of the entries are divided by game,so it's easier to search for something All currently in the queue,will be added once approved.

July Theme - Around the world

Sims 2 entries

JustpetroA South African Bungalow
KarenLorraineMarrakech Apartments
MetamorpKomorebi Lodge - (Base Game) (No CC) (Around the World Theme)
triciamanlyDistant Oasis Starter Houses
lidiqnata*Sand Oasis Mini*
triciamanlyDistant Oasis Community Lots
triciamanlyDistant Oasis High End Homes
triciamanlyDistant Oasis Beach Houses
triciamanlyDistant Oasis Apartments
triciamanlyDistant Oasis Hotels
lidiqnata*Sand Oasis Starter*
TomoeKimA Japanese House - Takeyami
MetamorpRed/Blue/ Yellow & Grey - (No CC) (Around the World Theme)
VeleturaTsubaki Rentals - Japanese Apartments (No CC)
gummiluttSong
VeleturaUme Japanese House
ZarathustraUnited Nations NY Headquarters - NO CC
ZarathustraApollo 11 - Saturn V Rocket - NO CC
ekrubynaffitNZ Baches - Bit of D.I.Y
SleepyTabby* Subtlety * Default Face Templates
XxCTxXPortuguese Cereals
caitawesomeLiu Fang Yuan/ the Garden of Flowing Fragrance
MichelleSofa and Rug - Flag Recolours
MichelleFT Poster - Flag Recolours
MichelleUni - Wornable Fridge - Flag Recolours
Michellek8's Souk in the Bath Recolours.
JustpetroA Writer's Retreat
CatherineTCJDThe Hotel Marrakesh ~ 113 Wright Way Maxis Do-Over - No CC
AmuraPazo de Pousadouro - NO CC
Hood Building GroupShady Shores - A Small Mysterious Inhabited Neighborhood - No CC/BG Only (For Monthly theme of July - Around the World)
lauratje86Cricket Career For Teens/Elders
maxonCustom Pagoda in the Shadows Secret Vacation Lot
ankoyumeRaccoon From the french West Indies

Sims 3 entries

tsyokaweMozō Tenshukaku
cutsocksMonticelloesque
Fergus' MindLittle Worsley Hall - Circa. 1706
KarenLorraineScottish Longbarn - No CC
Tami27XIV Via Appia

Sims 4 entries

EmpathLunabellaSterling Springs Resort Hotel
EmpathLunabellaZen Again bathroom Set
EmpathLunabellaPRS Far East Alaska
Simmiller10 Egyptian Eyeliners in Black for Males and Females Teen through Elder
aaTmaHira4 Scenery Photos for the Traveler Sims~
SimmillerSIXAM Landscape Paintings X4 - GTW NOT REQUIRED!
RayanStarSakura's Inn & Spa
MykuskaTiki Spa Center
g1g2Egypt relics
g1g2Egypt Relics 2

Those who haven't receive a sticker yet(not in the queue) - post here. If we made a mistake of some sort - comment here,so we can edit it. Happy simming!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 11:07 AM
Hey Lidi, I haven't received my sticker for July yet.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 11:23 AM
My bad Michelle,the sticker is added now Thanks for reminding me
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 11:34 AM
You have a type, you mean before the end of August, not July.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 5:10 PM
Not quite a typo, but the sticker's placement in the list is kind of odd... at the head of the list instead of the end? Why's that?

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 8:05 PM
"Zarathustra" the stickers are placed based on name/file extension/date etc.so nothing is that odd
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
Think lots, hairstyles, sports, vehicles, clutter, jobs, clothing....all addressed to all ages male sims!

1) What about male sims themselves?
2) And female sims? You know, the mothers, wives, lovers and friends of men? They aren't any less important than clothes or jobs
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 7:01 PM
Liv,
Male sims are included of course. However, since this theme focuses on male majority,we ask for contribution in that specter.
You only receive an achievement sticker,so there's no need not to upload your female characters,just not part of this month's theme.
We do the monthly themes to challenge you as creators,so you have one month(plenty of time) to create something related to the theme
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Not quite a typo, but the sticker's placement in the list is kind of odd... at the head of the list instead of the end? Why's that?

Are you referring to your profile? This list is numerical, based on display order set for each image. Your profile show ones you have earned first, then the ones available. The themed ones are all set to show after all the other achievement stickers.
Instructor
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 9:04 PM
This is my kind of theme - I've always made mainly male stuff
Mad Poster
#11 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Are you referring to your profile? This list is numerical, based on display order set for each image. Your profile show ones you have earned first, then the ones available. The themed ones are all set to show after all the other achievement stickers.

Yeah, no, I know how it's supposed to get laid out, more or less, I'm just noticing that this month's sticker shows at the head of the list (so it's first in my unearned stickers list, and first in the earned stickers lists for those members who've already submitted things, rather than grouped with all the other monthly themes at the end). Hardly a big deal, but it just seemed odd, since the stickers seemed to have logic in their ordering up until now...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
dodgy builder
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 12:45 PM Last edited by Volvenom : 23rd Aug 2015 at 1:47 PM.
Can someone tell me where on the upload the theme tag should go? I can¨t find a place for it.

Edit: perhaps it's just the keywords
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Can someone tell me where on the upload the theme tag should go? I can¨t find a place for it.

Edit: perhaps it's just the keywords

Yes - Search tags -> write "thememen" and voila !
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#14 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 6:20 AM
Hi lidiqnata.

We haven't got a sticker for this yet.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 7:06 AM
It's because you uploaded it after i got to bed "Jawusa" I'll add the last contestants today,don't worry you'll be on the list with a sticker.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#16 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 5:24 PM
I've just seen it. Thank you very much!

Though not everyone in the group got the sticker.
CaliBrat and litlegothcat13 didn't get it. Could you please give them stickers as well?

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:00 PM
"Jawusa",i think we discussed it last time - unless they create something and upload it separately they do not qualify for "creators" and thus why i cannot add them stickers. They must at least upload 1 thing,so stickers can be available for them