Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 9:31 PM
Default Sims 4: Religion Mod Pack
Thease Ideas belong to https://crispsandkerosene.tumblr.co...religions-ideas I'm not stealing her ideas, I'm just spending the word

- Faith of the Watcher (from TSM)
>The Jacoban: A branch believes the Watcher to be an angry, vengeful god and claims that Sims must live by strict moral code to avoid punishment. Getting Sims to submit to this code and fear punishment by the Watcher enough to want to be absolved is the main goal of Jacoban priests. Jacoban clothing and buildings are grand, especially their cathedrals.
>The Peteran:A branch believe the Watcher to be a compassionate and loving god who wants Sims to have happiness. The faith is rather informal; priests often use humor in scheduled sermons and tend to engage in impromptu public sermons and evangelizing. Peterans are cerebral and seem to practice a form of mysticism, often praying for answers and writing down religious texts and tracts. Peteran buildings and clothes are visually more humble than Jacoban, with simple robes and monasteries.
>The Jeffrean: God’s eye is oft turned half away, questioning but immobile. A sim’s path is theirs to trace, and the Watcher will only watch.
(Named after TwoJeffs, the creator of ACR, because autonomy.)
>Gurus: All sims are but vessels of god’s thoughts and actions. The watcher lives within all of us

If winterfest comes around Both churches receive regular donations from their followers in the form of getting a percentage of a religious Sim's income. Jacobans give 20% of their income while Peterans give 10%. It's unknown if these donations are mandatory or if Jacobans/Peterans voluntarily the their income out of fear/love.

and crispsandkerosene points out of possible religion in the Simsverse

- Faith of the Grim: belief that Death is a driving and influent force in the lives of all sims - beyond its simple inevitability. The Grim is at times a force to be feared, and at others a fate you’ll great like an old friend.
>Cult of the Undeath: according to whom the Grim can be joined in its state of unlife, and sims of certain afflictions (vampires, zombies) have attained a superior way of being.
>Hollow Sang: The vampire sims ingest small amounts of Plasma, human or otherwise, in order to obtain the energy that they believe is held within the Plasma

Old Magic Animism: a more naturalistic faith which reveres the inherent magical proprieties of certain beings, objects and locations. Of course, Magic Town is one of its predominant holy sites.

Grilled Cheese Cult: a disturbing faith that pushes the grilled cheese aspiration to its logical - and creepy - conclusion.

Alien Empire Cult: belief in ancient myths and legends rediscovered through the eyes of the modern sim. Aliens are believed to be gods and the Earth their creation. Members of this cult are often half-stuck between reality and dreams.

Bella Goth Cult: a new age faith that is half celebrity worship, half fascination with the mysterious green skinned being from outer space. What started out as half a joke has devolved in something much more sinister.

Traits
> Agnostic: A trait of those neither believing in or disbelieving in the Watcher.
> Reaper's Apathy: A trait of those who have belief in Death
> Grilled Cheese Follower: A trait of those who obsessed nothing more than Grilled Cheese
> Believer: A trait of those who Believe in the Aliens and the stars above
> Magical Light: A trait of those who believe everything is Magical
> Dark Magic: A trait of those who use of supernatural powers or Any type of magic that is mainly used to cause harm to, exert control over, or even kill the victim for evil and selfish purposes but those who have this trait are not necessarily "evil".
> Goth Forever: A trait of those who worship a celebrity for a sinister purpose
> O'Undead: A trait of those who use necromancy and the supposed practice of communicating with the dead, especially in order to predict the future.
> Sang: A Trait of those who are a Vampire or Humans believe in Vampires and those who are vampires consume the Plasma of others as a form of energy-taking or Harvest Plasma fruit from trees.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2019 at 5:09 AM
https://www.deviantart.com/gauntlet...ack-2-798730961

Here's some items I made that can help with that. I know a lot of others exist too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2019 at 5:39 AM
Thank you
Quote: Originally posted by Gauntlet101010
https://www.deviantart.com/gauntlet...ack-2-798730961

Here's some items I made that can help with that. I know a lot of others exist too.

But I have already download them but there not enough @gauntlet101010

We need to fix and remodel some of the items for the Faith of the Watcher items.

Are you willing to help me, Please
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 2:58 AM
Last I heard @NateTheL0ser was making a religion mod. I recommend contacting him.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
Last I heard @NateTheL0ser was making a religion mod. I recommend contacting him.

Yes I had already know that and I also spoke to him
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Mar 2020 at 3:43 AM
I created a Christian trait for the sims 4.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 11:33 AM
Donde se puede descargar el mod?
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 5:43 PM
Any news on a mod about this? because I really wanna make a sim who's a member of a grilled cheese cult.
Instructor
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 9:31 PM
How well would this work for creating Gerosha Chronicles religious sects?

The Order of the Oraphim:

- Believe that the Abdygalis was put in place originally by God so that men might use it only in the direst time of emergency, to thwart fellow men who make pacts with the demonic.

- That the derivative BEPs are dangerous, and that Marlquaan power in particular should be bestowed only on a few, and used only when there is no good alternative.

- That such power should otherwise be kept away from the majority of men, and that political rulers should not possess it.

- That it is a power that has been corrupted, and will in turn corrupt others.

- That globalism is one of the most pure and original of great evils, and political movements toward a united man-made and man-governed religion must be stamped out.

- God is ever-present, and firm, but not cruel. Desires that in Him, should others find their fulfillment - even at the expense of some temporal happiness. Is not inherently angry or vindictive, but will not tolerate perversion and iniquity forever. Prefers means over miracles, but will resort to the latter if pushed far enough. Uses probability, and exploitation of the collision of conflicting wills of creatures, as a primary means of achieving objective, so that the normal patterns of the laws of nature not be suspended more often than necessary.

- Not completely anti-magic, but opposed to most forms of it, and highly mistrusting of it.

Sodality Church

Similar to the Order, but with a different focus.

- Most teachings wouldn't be out of place in a Church of the Lutheran Confession congregation.

- But they are soft on enforcing sexual discipline, at least in regards to male-female pairings.

- They particularly emphasize having a few things be of common unity; but encourage local chapters to exercise a small level of autonomy.

- Each part of the Sodality has its Modalities that make it up.

- They back the Sodality of Gerosha, a league of superheroes.

- They also don't usually have one singular church building, consider online venues and sharing of teachings on the web (including the dark web) to be valid forms of evangelism, oppose government corruption wherever and however they can (and often suffer for it), and avoid proper corporate structuring.

- They don't use monetary offering systems, as Old Testament tithing never specifies money.

- They seldom let money enter the equation. As such, they can avoid being taxed on buildings they don't own.

- They also avoid having 501(c)3 NPCs threaten to snitch on them to authorities and remove the tax exemptions they don't even have. Which means, they don't buckle under pressure if called "partisan" idiotically by wolves infiltrating the flock, (who somehow don't consider themselves partisan for demanding conformity to state propaganda!)

- They refuse to structure like a mainstream church, arguing that structure is too corporate. And "when the church becomes a corporation, it becomes a prostitute."

And then there's their common enemies, the Triumvirate:

Phaletori

Mad scientist alien cult, obsessed with creating superior races through chimera breeding. Known for kidnapping, and gaining sponsorship through illegal activity. Believe in a global supremacy, warranted through "science."

Hebbleskin Gang

Believe in a state supremacy, and a need to topple God from his throne. Pimps. Thugs. Support despotism. Engage in human trafficking. Also love creating mutants, hybrids, and monsters. Huge fans of executing political dissidents of their religious / political agenda. Have a creed: "Decolarent eam, eviscerate eum" (Off with her head, out with his guts.)

Society of the Icy Finger

- Anglican death cult.
- Believe in appointing an earthly leader, to conquer the multiverse and dethrone God.
- Unlike the Hebbleskins, support using stolen Marlquaan rubies to employ space magic to the same ends as mad science.
- Basically, like the Evil Empire in Star Wars, but without the outfits or lightsabers. Also similar to Hydra in the MCU.
- Moved base of operations to Italy somewhere.
- "The Finger is Chilling!"
- Roger Chillingworth from The Scarlet Letter was a member at one point.
- Cold-hearted

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.