Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 7:03 AM
Default Do these screenshots pass muster?
I plan to upload a residential lot for this quarter's theme (mid century). Any feedback on the screenshots' perspective, lighting, clarity, etc would be much appreciated.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 9:29 AM
Everything looks fine. But don't understand anything in mid-century design(

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 10:51 PM
Hi arayna Your screenshots are fine. The one for the kitchen and the one with the dining table are a bit too angled, but still perfectly acceptable, cute rooms, btw. The only screenshots required for upload are a front view of the house, and an overhead for each floor. The ones you posted are extra pictures to help downloaders see what they are getting. If you want to post the required pictures, I would be happy to let you know if they are acceptable for upload.
I see you have a lot available for download, Oakenstead. Those pictures are very good, and I love the house! If you provide pictures of similar quality and distance for your latest house, you will be set.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 9:16 AM
Love the kitchen but it really is not mid-century looking. But you have not shown the exterior of the house. If the house is an older craftsman for example that someone has decorated with mid-century items in some rooms though it makes sense. Hope you post more pics for us to see.
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#5 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 9:36 AM
The images you have there looks okay. But you need to know, that the the main pictures normally required are the front images of the house showing the house as seen from a Sim eye view, and the top view image showing Clearly each floor detail. You can read more about screen shots HERE And about the required images
HERE

Another killer is well terrain of the exterior yard to fit the architectural design you are presenting. Hope this helps