Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 3:25 AM
Default Tickets?
I really tried to get tickets for her Monster Ball concert, but I was so disappointed, and I still am. A lot of idiots out there, who aren't even freakin' Gaga fans, decide to buy her tickets the moment they're available, then sell them for really really high priced, and then we genuine fans can't even see our favourite artist! I was so excited, it was gonna be my Christmas present...

So, I'm being a little too hopeful here, but does anyone know where I could get tickets for Toronto, Ontario, Canada, on Nov. 28? There's none available on Ticketmaster, and I am so, so, so sad that I can't see the beautiful Gaga

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 4:49 AM
well i live in Australia and i love lady gaga she is coming here next yr in march i got the best tickets in the place

Sims 3 Fame Monster

sims3famemonster.blogspot.com
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 8:13 PM
She's coming here to Dublin in Feb. Hoping to get tickets for Xmas.

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 5:24 PM
Yeah.. I won tickets on my local radio station... I went on Saturday.... all I can really say is that IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING SEXY HOT BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS BIZARRE CRAZY AND EVERYTHING ELSE SHOW!!!!! Best show I have been to in my life. You are in for a treat. it was soooooo amazing. She made me cry when she sang Speechless. Monsters beware!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Banned
#5 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 3:00 AM
Wish I could help you. But I can't.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 5:14 AM
I have tickets to see her three times :P. i bought tickets to see her in NYC, my sister bought tickets to go see her with me in Chicago, and then got a call from my best friend who lives in San Francisco and she told me she won five tickets and wants to know if i'll fly out to go with her and her peeps (WHICH IS ON SUNDAYYY!).

So i'm pretty much fucking STOKED. THREE TIMES???? god i'm so excited.

Hell is other people ~ Sartre