Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 8:17 AM Last edited by bessy : 19th Mar 2023 at 5:22 PM.
Default Issues with updating an archived merged package... Again
Hi!

I've just updated a bunch of my uploads and have some issues with the biggest one merged package again. This time there are no error alerts, the file is uploading, but still showing the old date and contents. I've tried to re-upload it several times, downloaded it and checked in incognito mode - the merged file is not updated. Is it possible to make some magic to update it? Thanks in advance!

Crazy in purple
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 2:54 PM
Thanks for the report. Just to be clear:

- What should the size be?

When I download the merged file ( https://chii.modthesims.info/getfil...43&v=1679214756 ) I see a BaseGame folder updated yesterday (18th March 2023, 23:33) which would suggest it's the up to date one. Inside that folder are a bunch of packages updated at the same time.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Thanks for the report. Just to be clear:

- What should the size be?

When I download the merged file ( https://chii.modthesims.info/getfil...43&v=1679214756 ) I see a BaseGame folder updated yesterday (18th March 2023, 23:33) which would suggest it's the up to date one. Inside that folder are a bunch of packages updated at the same time.

I've tried to re-upload both files several times when noticed an error appearing below Archive Information "bessyAnywhereSculptures.zip: Archive could not be extracted! (error 106)" and now it's a "separated" version on that slot, seems I've messed up my files(( I've read about the error and tried to re-pack both archive files as new files (could it be called so?), while normally I only update their content opening like a folder in Total Commander.

Trying now to replace it with correct one - again, it uploads but nothing changes in the Download section of the post. There should be a ~108 kb archive named "bessyAnywhereSculpturesMerged.zip" with a single file inside.

Crazy in purple
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 4:01 PM
Okay so the issue is that the archive isn't actually uploading at all, since I do not see that listed on that thread. It's also not listed in the database at all.

The last attachment I see uploaded by you is from 5+ hours ago. I am not seeing any bessyAnywhereSculpturesMerged.zip uploaded at all, nor any files of 108kb.

Can you try sending me the file on Discord and I can check it out?

Thanks

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Okay so the issue is that the archive isn't actually uploading at all, since I do not see that listed on that thread. It's also not listed in the database at all.

The last attachment I see uploaded by you is from 5+ hours ago. I am not seeing any bessyAnywhereSculpturesMerged.zip uploaded at all, nor any files of 108kb.

Can you try sending me the file on Discord and I can check it out?

Thanks

Just sent you a PM over there!

Crazy in purple