Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 4:16 AM
Default Favorite Movie Endings
What are some of your favorite movie endings?

My top favorite ending is Casper (1995) when he turns back into a ghoats and scares the party guests. I may or may not have had a crush on human Casper.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 7:37 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 26th Feb 2019 at 6:19 AM.
Lilo and Stitch (2002)
After Stitch is granted exile on Earth, his family (including what is defined as o'hana) gets back to fixing up the house, having fun in the ocean, doing daily chores and errands, resuming life with important events, like Lilo's first day of school and her 7th birthday and performing a hula for a festival. A panoramic view of the photos taken with Lilo and Stitch's o'hana fills the screen, including a send up to Norman Rockwell's "Freedom from Want" and before the credit roll, the damaged picture of Lilo and Nani's parents spending time with them, now augmented with Stitch in the bottom right corner shows he is now an important part of the o'hana dynamic Lilo and Nani created.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 8:50 AM
"You met me at a very strange time in my life"
*The Pixies "Where is my Mind" starts playing*

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 2:13 PM
The ending of Scarface (the 1983 Al Pacino version), which is weird because I both love it and hate it at the same time. I don't want to spoil anything for those that have never seen it, but what I like most about it is that it's not the typical Hollywood happy ending where everything works out and they all live happily ever after. One thing just leads to another towards the end of the movie, and everything starts to fall apart. Plus the final few minutes of that movie are epic, I mean I'm sure most people have heard the line "say hello to my little friend" somewhere before even without seeing the movie.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haywud
The ending of Scarface (the 1983 Al Pacino version), which is weird because I both love it and hate it at the same time. I don't want to spoil anything for those that have never seen it, but what I like most about it is that it's not the typical Hollywood happy ending where everything works out and they all live happily ever after. One thing just leads to another towards the end of the movie, and everything starts to fall apart. Plus the final few minutes of that movie are epic, I mean I'm sure most people have heard the line "say hello to my little friend" somewhere before even without seeing the movie.

Talking of such a famous line, I remember one breed of dog from China (small one) was designed to hide in the robe sleeves of nobility and would be released in close quarters situations of having your back against the wall. My father has recorded such measures as the first instance of "say hello to my little friend" was enacted.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 3:29 PM
Whatever type of story, it's gotta end with "Happily ever after". I still tell a bedtime to my husband, it's real short: "Once upon a time...happy ever after".

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 9:39 AM Last edited by Lumuss : 25th Mar 2019 at 9:43 AM. Reason: typos
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo06girl
Re: Favorite movie endings and_write my paper_reviews
What are some of your favorite movie endings?

My top favorite ending is Casper (1995) when he turns back into a ghoats and scares the party guests. I may or may not have had a crush on human Casper.

I adored Casper and watched it at least 10 times for sure. But my favorite movie ending is The Game (1997). I like such kind of movies that consist of psychological motifs. I won't give spoilers, in case anyone wants to watch it.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 11:22 AM
Harold and Maude - the ending was such a surprise, but freeing!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.