Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2024 at 9:01 PM
Default Default Replacement Project, SimPE can't find PropertySet
hello! i'm trying to make default replacement clothes following this tutorial.

i am searching for 'afbodyoverall' on Find: PropertySet Search; Type: Contains [match] and nothing comes up.

when i search for it on Find: NameMap Search; Type: Contains [match], the TXMT, GMDC, GMND, SHPE, CRES, TXTR, and LIFO files come up.

i don't know why the property sets or 3d id won't show up in search.

im running SimPE 0.77.69, have installed the holiday fix and dds utilities.

any help is appreciated!

kailanma't kailangan mo ako
main | simblr
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Mar 2024 at 11:33 PM
I'm getting them when I search just "bodyoverall" in PropertySet Search. Not sure if they're from an EP or not, but if they are, are you sure you've enabled everything in the SimPE settings?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I'm getting them when I search just "bodyoverall" in PropertySet Search. Not sure if they're from an EP or not, but if they are, are you sure you've enabled everything in the SimPE settings?

the database says bodyoveralls are from kitchen and bath stuff. is there a way i can double check if the preferences are set up properly? i've heard even if they're properly listed in preferences, they may still not work

main | simblr
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by diwasims
the database says bodyoveralls are from kitchen and bath stuff. is there a way i can double check if the preferences are set up properly? i've heard even if they're properly listed in preferences, they may still not work

Check if System Folders are pointing to the correct folder, and that you've ticked the EPs/SPs you want under the FileTable. Kitchen&bath is called "Kitchens" in FileTable.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Check if System Folders are pointing to the correct folder, and that you've ticked the EPs/SPs you want under the FileTable. Kitchen&bath is called "Kitchens" in FileTable.

clicking select all in the filetable seems to fix it! thanks so much <3
Screenshots

main | simblr