Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 12:09 PM
Toppings
So a few days ago my friend and I were messing around with desserts and mixed(and melted) chocolate and peanut butter chips, on gram crackers(because why not) we wanted to add stuff but didn't know what we decided some things could be
1. Mint chocolate chips
2. Crushed pretzels
3. Crushed peppermints
4. Cinnamon and sugar

Pick one or all that you think you'll go good on it
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 1:38 PM
How is this a debate?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
How is this a debate?

Cracker toppings is absolutely an Important Topic!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 4:01 PM
I'm not saying it's not an important topic (cheese, actually, the only thing that should go on crackers) just that it's not a debate worthy of the Debate Room.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 4:38 PM
(cheese, actually, the only thing that should go on crackers)

Hard or cream?
it's not a debate worthy of the Debate Room.

Hmmm, the debate room is subtitled 'For serious discussion on current events and important topics' which could include toppings, but I suppose Off Topic> Cheese would also be a good place for this. It depends upon how much of a debate the OP is hoping for- do they just want suggestions for good flavour combinations, or are they hoping for a meaningful deliberation of the merits of pretzels over peanuts, or the philosophical relevance of the marshmallow?
Theorist
#6 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 7:07 PM
I'm thinking the OP just didn't read the forum rules or vaguely look at the other topics.
Instructor
#7 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 8:07 PM
Graham crackers with chocolate chips, peanut butter, marshmallow, preztel bits, and mushed banana melted on top, followed by a small scoop of ice cream, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hard or cream?

Cream cheese?!! Abomination.

Stilton or nothing.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 9:44 PM
Mmmmm, Stilton...... *Drools*
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#10 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 11:10 AM
None!
Au naturel -- rough and dirty.
Scholar
#11 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 10:37 AM
Never tried anything but cheese (not sure what kind) on crackers. lettuce and tomatoes slip out of my burgers so that I'd like to see how to balance them on a small cracker.