Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 5:40 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can a sim who drops college eventually return?
So I have the traveler mod installed from NRass and I set the college days to 28 days per term, now I kind of regret it, I went to go change it put I can't change it while my sims are at University, I was wondering if I could possibly drop them out, return them home, change it, and send them back, or if dropping college is like Sims 2 where they can't go back
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 10:45 PM
Sims Uni is open to all, no matter how many times they have been before and no matter how awful their GPA might have been, if they drop out, or even if they are expelled. The scholarships granted on unsuccessful students who return, if they retake the aptitude test, may not be very high though.
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyessay
So I have the traveler mod installed from NRass and I set the college days to 28 days per term, now I kind of regret it, I went to go change it put I can't change it while my sims are at University, I was wondering if I could possibly drop them out, return them home, change it, and send them back, or if dropping college is like Sims 2 where they can't go back

Yeap, for sure. Moreover, Sim may enter the university multiple times if uni mod is installed. Sims 2 has too limited options regarding university as for me.