Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 2:49 AM
Help Installing Weapons Mod?
So the other day I got a little bored on The Sims 1. So I decided that I would get a mod that would make things fun. I chose the weapons mod. So I tried installing it into the Maxis/The Sims directory. I put the .far file into the Downloads and the .skn, .bmp, and .cmx files into the skin folder in GameData. Then I used FARout to import the .cfp files into the animation .far file. So then I figured that it was installed. So I ran the game and it ran perfectly but the mod didn't appear in the game. My other mods did, but I looked in the catagory where the weapon store is supposed to be and it's not there. Nothing from the mod is there. So how do you install this mod? Is it just that it's outdated or is it incompatible with my expansion packs? I'm running The Sims Complete Collection on Windows 7 and the game runs smoothly with little to no problems and loads other mods perfectly.

Link that I got the mod from: Download