Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 12:30 AM
Default How can I create new aspirations for TS4?
Hey guys! I've wanted to create new aspirations for The Sims 4, since the ones that we have are kinda limited if we compare with all of the skills, activities and tasks that we can do in the game (especially with DLCs).

So, my question is: how can I create new aspirations for the game? Is there a tutorial for that here in MTS?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 10:10 AM
Hello, You can use this tool by "Zerbu" to create custom aspirations : http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/155597...tructor-v2-beta
I'm not sure if it has any tutorials yet because the feature is new but I'm sure it's easy.
I haven't worked on any aspirations yet so I won't be able to help any further but I hope You'll figure it out or You'll get help by someone else Good luck

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dramatic-Gamer
Hello, You can use this tool by "Zerbu" to create custom aspirations : http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/155597...tructor-v2-beta
I'm not sure if it has any tutorials yet because the feature is new but I'm sure it's easy.
I haven't worked on any aspirations yet so I won't be able to help any further but I hope You'll figure it out or You'll get help by someone else Good luck

Thanks for the response! I've tried to use it, but it's rather limited and the aspirations and reward traits that I made felt very lackluster. That's why I was asking if there was a tutorial to make an aspiration like r3m's aspirations, for instance, y'know?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 12:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VitwkFerreira
Thanks for the response! I've tried to use it, but it's rather limited and the aspirations and reward traits that I made felt very lackluster. That's why I was asking if there was a tutorial to make an aspiration like r3m's aspirations, for instance, y'know?

me too, wonder how to
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 6:45 PM

Or like jackboog21's aspirations.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 5:29 AM
Hey guys! I've wanted to create new aspirations for The Sims 4, since the ones that we have are kinda limited if we compare with all of the skills, activities and tasks that we can do in the game (especially with DLCs).

So, my question is: how can I create new aspirations for the game? Is there a tutorial for that here in MTS?

Were you able to figure it out? I've been trying to find a tutorial too!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 6:30 AM
Well, Recently I found a tutorial . Here is the link : http://simelicious.tumblr.com/post/...ts-finally-here