Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#126 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 5:09 PM
I can't wait to start mine, I want a few, not as many as I used to, but I want really random things like the Deathly Hallows symbol on my arm and a few lyrics and quotes up my arms, I want a nice floral/rose style vine going up my thigh and stomach, should be epic. I'm such a nerd .
Advertisement
#127 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 7:57 PM
Oh, i don't have one.. But my sis just got one of a cherry blossom branch..

This same sis and i might get a tattoo together someday, too.. We are identical mirror twins.. Which means shes right handed and i'm a leftie. So we were thinking about each getting half of a yingyang sign, and putting them on opposite sides of each other.. And make the yingyang out of two koi. =3 We haven't completely got it figured out yet, though..
#128 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 8:28 PM
Your sisters tattoo is gorgeous!
Me and my sister are also going to get identicle tattoos, music notes, we're both pretty musical.
Mad Poster
#129 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:26 PM
Hell to the yes I want one!! Does my parents approve? No But I only have 2 more years until I'm 18 then I can do what I want!! I want mine on my lower stomach.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Scholar
#130 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 1:50 PM
I don't want tons of tattooes, I really hate that look.
But I would LOVE a butterfly on my upper arm or my lower back.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
#131 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BecciGirl13
Your sisters tattoo is gorgeous!
Me and my sister are also going to get identicle tattoos, music notes, we're both pretty musical.

Thank you!

And musical notes.. Thats adorable. *^^*
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 10:45 PM
I have that I would like to get removed because I have outgrown them:

- butterfly on my hip
- a Pisces symbol on my lower back
- a star about the Pisces symbol
- the Japanese symbol for "to thrive"
Top Secret Researcher
#133 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 7:23 PM
If i ever have kids i'd love to get somthing symbolising them, either round my wrist or round my ankle, kinda like katie price's tattoos.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Forum Resident
#134 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 7:37 PM
I have 3 tattoos and getting another one.
1: my daughter's name and birthday with a shooting start type thingy. (back)
2: A cutesy lil lion, as I am a Leo. (forearm)
3: A harlequinn fairy. (calve)

The next one I wanna get is 2 robots.
Scholar
#135 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 9:25 AM
I'd love a tat. My brother recently got his second and I'm very jealous. I love old school style tats, especially Angelique Houtkman designs.

I would very much like ''"The key to self-liberation is abstinence from the destructive escapism of intoxication" written in script on my middle back.
I'm straightedge so it means something to me. I also wouldn't mind an owl very similiar to this

#136 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 12:11 AM
I got my 1st on holiday in Cyprus.
Got a Star on my wrist

About drinking before having a tattoo,
alcohol thins your blood, and as most people have said,
a reputable tattooist won't tattoo you-It would be against the law.
Perhaps some anti-nervous tablets from the doctor would be better (beta-Blockers?)

Test Subject
#137 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 1:00 AM
Dollyrot: I LOVE your tattoo! I'm straight-edge too! Yay!
Field Researcher
#138 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 3:24 AM
I have entertained the thought of getting a tattoo, but every time I would bring up the topic with my parents, they would gently disapprove. They have some negative perceptions of tattoos, but I believe they are not entirely opposed to them.

Being extremely indecisive, I would probably give up within weeks of getting serious and decide not to get one after all if there are too many choices. Ask anyone I know well, and he/she will tell you that I don't seem like the kind of person who would ever want a tattoo .

Since my chosen field of work is in business (accounting), a visible tattoo would not exactly help my chances of employment. It's not out of the question, though, for me to get one that can be easily hidden.

"Make believe in magic, make believe in dreams
Make believe impossible, nothing as it seems
See, touch, taste, smell, hear, but never know if it's real"
--The Cure, "More Than This"
Inventor
#139 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 3:35 AM
I personally think i would never, ever, ever get a tattoo. but who knows, maybe someday ill change my mind. i can see where you parents are coming from, you know. a tattoo? especially in a not-obvious place.... where do you think THEY would assume you';d be getting one?
#140 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 1:34 PM
I'm still deciding if I want one or not.. :p
#141 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 8:20 AM
it is hard to choose right totttoo which looks good.. Iwould get one but what if I change my mind and tattoo I made is not attractive for me anymore :/
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 24th May 2009 at 7:11 PM Last edited by Freakziilla : 24th May 2009 at 8:39 PM.
I don't have any tats yet, but I already know what I want and where.

♥ a skull butterfly with pierced wings [on the back of my neck]
♥ bloody brass knuckles [right below the butterfly]
♥ "Oi!" and Doc Martens [on the inside of my right wrist]
♥ winged revolvers [on my hips]
and maybe
this [on my left thigh]

It just sucks that I'm not 18 yet and would need my parents permission to get one.
I've tried to talk to them about it, but they made it pretty clear that they'd throw me outta the house if I get one.
But I don't really care, and I'm gonna get the winged revolvers done in about a month or two.

I'm not 100% sure about the other ones, so I'll just wait and if I still like them in a couple of years I'll get them.

- // ::ƒяεaκza::\\ -
[¿ ] ♥ »» sªηī†y īs σ√εЯRª†εð
Test Subject
#143 Old 27th May 2009 at 6:18 PM
hey together.
I've searched for some Tatoos for my sims 2 but i never could find anyones, did anyone of you may have some tipps how to find 'em? thanks.
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 28th May 2009 at 8:26 AM
Even though nearly everyone at my high school is under 18, tattoos are a big thing there. I know loads of kids who are a few years older than me (16 and 17) and some my age even, and they have big tattoos. While I LOVE tattoos and I can't wait to get them when i'm older, I think it's pretty unnatural for a 15 year old to have a tattoo.

That being said, i'm looking forward to the day i'm covered in beautiful tattoos! Not extreme full body/facial ones, but pretty big ones anywho. I might even get a sleeve done if my tastes are still the same in a few years I'm thinking a barong head since i'm half Balinese and I think Balinese art is amazing, and also some koi fish that the the Incubus frontman Brandon Boyd designed - koi fish have been a big thing to me and i draw them all the time. I'd also like an 'ohm' symbol to show my religion, as well as a biiig lotus on my lower back. Can't wait!

There's a thunder in our hearts, baby.
Page 6 of 6